Darkrooms

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by black_hung, Mar 3, 2012.

1. black_hung

black_hung Member

Who likes darkrooms? Why would anyone have/enjoy sex with someone they couldn't see properly. I can see that they benefit those who are out of shape, not confident. Who else could enjoy them?

2. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I use to enjoy them when I first discovered them in Prague - never knew they even existed in the US. I went in really only to explore the cave feeling not expecting anything more but it turned into a fun group grope. I never sucked a guy in the dark but had guys doing me left and right. I think in the light of day one of us might have avoided the other.

3. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    For me, the thrill of the dark room is the anonymity of the situation. I do not practice penetrative sex in there though.

4. Hand_Solo

Gold Member

I thought digital photography had put an end to them.

5. D_Bill_F_Sail

D_Bill_F_Sail Account Disabled

my ex GF was in a photography class at school and me and her had amazing sex in a darkroom once. the other people in the class were like right outside the door doing their own projects. i came sooo fast.

6. D_Dick_S_Lapp

D_Dick_S_Lapp Account Disabled

Thats gotta suck for the chemical mixture. On a side note, i wonder how your prints turned out. You might have some new age art on your hands.

7. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For years I had a darkroom and did all my own developing and printing, it's the only way I could afford to support my interest in photography. Never did have sex in the darkroom, however And, as Hand_Solo points out, darkrooms are pretty much a thing of the past with the quality and low cost of current digital photographic equipment.

As for sex in a dark room, I tend to agree with the OP as I very much want to get visual input as well as the tactile, taste and olfactory senses. I've had some memorable encounters in the dark, with both men and women, but find it much more satisfying (and stimulating) to be able to see the action. In my experience more women than men enjoy having sex in the dark, or at least with very subdued lighting. But then women are far more into the emotional aspects or making love, whereas men are much more visual about the whole process.

8. FSUnole2k9

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I think that getting a bj is okay in the dark but for gay guys in general its so much easier to see where your dick is at with the light on.

9. nashboy

nashboy Active Member

Albums:
    ive done it...and its a very hot experience...something about using ur imagination blows my mind and other senses

10. bumrubber

bumrubber New Member

On a ski trip once I met a girl in the hot tub and we made our way into a sauna that was completely dark. It was one of my greatest sexual experiences ever. This was before anyone cared about AIDS so no condoms.

11. Mercurygirl

Gold Member

I know this is more a guy thing, at least that's what I'm getting from what I've read here as I've never heard of these "dark rooms" before, but if I'm going to have sex with someone new I've got to be able to see his penis and do a visual exam of it for health issues. A blind approach to a sexual encounter is a foolish and dangerous encounter IMO.

#11 Mercurygirl, Apr 6, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
  12. squiresboy

squiresboy New Member

Albums:
    Dark rooms are usually filled with older men wanting to get a ride off a young lad and a good fell of ayoung fellas body, and when i go to them thats what i expect to be felt up and guys trying to get their cock into you...thays the fun of it:)

Draft saved Draft deleted