Darn little situation I am in...

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
Not long ago did I write a thread about the best sex that you will or can't ever experience.

I wish I could make this short but it's a long story and I really apologize for that. Not sure if I should have posted in Women Issues or Relationships.

My bf and I are swingers. About 4 months ago, I played with a gentleman who was massive... 11x7. The first time, I played with him, I was tied up and blindfolded and not allowed to touch, hear, or see him. We had sex for 4 hours. I was the best sex for him ever because this gentleman had dated women for months and even after 3 months, some of those women could only take 2-6 inches of his cock and that was after hours of foreplay. And some of those women could only handle his cock for 20 minutes to a hour. With me, within the hour, I took 6 inches of his cock and by hour 3, I took 8-9 inches of him, and still wanted more !

This fella and I played again about two weeks later. I was once again blindfolded and not allowed to touch. We only played for a hour because he had family emergency come up. But needless to say, a hour was not enough and left me wanting more.

This is where the problem comes in... the sex was very much so affected between my bf and me. Because my expectations of sex had been raised by my playmate, sex was not the same between my bf and I.

The sex between my bf and I changed. I still was tight, but did not easily get as wet and it took more to get me aroused. Before my playmate entered the picture, I got so soaking and dripping wet with my bf and then it just took a lot for me to get really wet. I wasn't as vocal and I kept thinking about my playmate.

What didn't help with the situation was that the playmate said that because I was the best sex ever, he had fallen for me and wanted to date me. Also while I love my boyfriend, I had also somewhat fallen for my playmate. Needless to say, everyone's judgment was sexually clouded and nobody was thinking right except with their little head or box.

My bf told me he didn't want me playing with the playmate anymore given that the playmate and I had only played twice. My bf found the playmate to be a threat as my playmate is very attractive, has a nice fit body and well...quite endowed. He told the playmate he didn't want him talking to me anymore. However, while I am not going to get sympathy for this at all... my playmate and I could not stop talking to each other because of this deep strong sexual attraction/ tension / chemistry that we have for each other. We tried not talking but we just found ourselves talking again on MSN.

As I mentioned, the bf and I are swingers. There is this philosophy... Swinging is about meeting new people, and gaining new experiences then moving on. You don't stick around to see what will or might have been. You don't look back and wonder. However, there is just this fatal strong animalistic sexual attraction / chemistry / tension that my playmate and I share and we just feel that we have unfinished business.

For the first two months, it was really tough for my bf and me. We had to really work at it, and when it came to sex, we had to reach into our bag of tricks and really communicate with each other. My bf basically made it clear that he would leave me if I went and had sex with my playmate again.

The last two months, the sex has been great with my boyfriend. My bf has been pumping and gone from 7 inches in length to 7'3 (to 7'5 on a good day) and he has been noticably getting thicker in girth. (Proof that pumping does work) Now and then my boyfriend will use one of the replica cock that my playmate made for me. The toy is 11x7 and is quite fun to play with.

Anyway, last week my bf used the toy on me and he loved the reactions I made to the big toy cock. I became louder and vocal. I was gushing and cumming like crazy and my skin became flushed. Two days ago, my boyfriend said he changed his mind about me and my playmate and said that we could play. He said he doesn't like it at all but said I could play.

This is where I am confused... where does my bf go from saying no you can't play to now you can play? Believe me when he said that I could play, you would think I was jumping up and down and ready to break down my playmate's door. Instead, I became hesitant and somewhat suspicious about this. My bf said "You're a big girl. If you go have sex with him, it will change everything between you and I." Meaning that if I have sex with my playmate, the sex could ruin whatever future sex I have with my bf (or any other man)

So.... what do I do? I can not deny this incredible raw animalistic sexual attraction / chemistry / tension that I share with my playmate. My playmate said likely that if he has sex with me, it could ruin sex for him with other women... However, I absolutely LOVE my boyfriend. We plan on moving in together at the end of the summer. If I have sex with my playmate, am I setting up myself for something worse than before? Should I just tell myself forget it and always wonder about the best sex I could ever have?

enormouslyaverage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You've pretty much answered your own question.

Basically, you have said that by meeting with Mr 11" again then you will ruin sex with your boyfriend, and you know it. As has already been demonstrated, that puts great strain on your relationship. You have also said that you love your boyfriend. In that case it's a matter of lusting over a giant penis or your boyfriend who you 'love'.

Last edited:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
if this is even a true story which honestly I doubt, what you are saying is if you even give it a split second's thought, you fell in love with this guys dick
honestly it's fairly pathetic

I mean I've seen women with some megatits but I never thought "oh well, I'd ruin a relationship over those tits"

me2ifbyc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can relate to your bf - I had a similar experience many years ago, although the 9" dildo I used on my wife was a generic model and not a realistic replica of anybody she knew. I believe your bf changed his mind because he saw firsthand the physiological effects the playmate's cock had on you and he has come to the realization that size does indeed matter, at least for you. In my case, I found it to be an extreme turn-on to see my wife at such a hightened state of arousal. I would not be surprised if your bf didn't feel the same way. His change of heart is great for you, but there is also something in it for him as well.

Keep the communications open. Talk to your bf. Ask him what he doesn't like about you seeing the playmate. It just doesn't make sense that he'd give you permission while at the same time expressing his disapproval. Maybe you should suggest a 3-way. Have your fun with them both, but when the fun is over, the playmate goes home and you STAY home with the bf. After all, there's more to love than just great sex. There's no reason why you can't have both. Good luck my dear.

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow... that's tough.

You obviously can't have both. If you try, you'll just wind up pushing your BF away. He knows there is no possible way for him to compete and your body, whether you want it to or not, is telling him he's second rate. Not many men would be able to put up with that for long. Imagine what it would be like if every time you got naked he went as limp as an over cooked noodle. It would be pretty damaging to your esteem, wouldn't it? It's not simply him being insecure. He doesn't feel like less of a man because of an arbitrary number, he's hurt because your body is telling him he is no longer sufficient enough to please you. You can't lie with that set of lips.

It sounds like you kinda repaired the damage. If your boyfriend really means a lot to you and you seriously want to stay together, I would throw away that repli-cock and stop swinging. If you want a ginormous toy, buy a generic one; don't make your boy hold a copy of the monster dick that could please you in ways he couldn't hope. That's fucking cruel. As for the swinging, if it were good at it, this shouldn't be an issue to begin with. Maybe it's not the best thing to persist if you contemplate leaving your long time love for a massive dick with a six pack... or maybe your BF doesn't really mean as much to you as you believe.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not long ago did I write a thread about the best sex that you will or can't ever experience.

I wish I could make this short but it's a long story and I really apologize for that. Not sure if I should have posted in Women Issues or Relationships.

My bf and I are swingers. About 4 months ago, I played with a gentleman who was massive... 11x7. The first time, I played with him, I was tied up and blindfolded and not allowed to touch, hear, or see him. We had sex for 4 hours. I was the best sex for him ever because this gentleman had dated women for months and even after 3 months, some of those women could only take 2-6 inches of his cock and that was after hours of foreplay. And some of those women could only handle his cock for 20 minutes to a hour. With me, within the hour, I took 6 inches of his cock and by hour 3, I took 8-9 inches of him, and still wanted more !

This fella and I played again about two weeks later. I was once again blindfolded and not allowed to touch. We only played for a hour because he had family emergency come up. But needless to say, a hour was not enough and left me wanting more.

This is where the problem comes in... the sex was very much so affected between my bf and me. Because my expectations of sex had been raised by my playmate, sex was not the same between my bf and I.

The sex between my bf and I changed. I still was tight, but did not easily get as wet and it took more to get me aroused. Before my playmate entered the picture, I got so soaking and dripping wet with my bf and then it just took a lot for me to get really wet. I wasn't as vocal and I kept thinking about my playmate.

What didn't help with the situation was that the playmate said that because I was the best sex ever, he had fallen for me and wanted to date me. Also while I love my boyfriend, I had also somewhat fallen for my playmate. Needless to say, everyone's judgment was sexually clouded and nobody was thinking right except with their little head or box.

My bf told me he didn't want me playing with the playmate anymore given that the playmate and I had only played twice. My bf found the playmate to be a threat as my playmate is very attractive, has a nice fit body and well...quite endowed. He told the playmate he didn't want him talking to me anymore. However, while I am not going to get sympathy for this at all... my playmate and I could not stop talking to each other because of this deep strong sexual attraction/ tension / chemistry that we have for each other. We tried not talking but we just found ourselves talking again on MSN.

As I mentioned, the bf and I are swingers. There is this philosophy... Swinging is about meeting new people, and gaining new experiences then moving on. You don't stick around to see what will or might have been. You don't look back and wonder. However, there is just this fatal strong animalistic sexual attraction / chemistry / tension that my playmate and I share and we just feel that we have unfinished business.

For the first two months, it was really tough for my bf and me. We had to really work at it, and when it came to sex, we had to reach into our bag of tricks and really communicate with each other. My bf basically made it clear that he would leave me if I went and had sex with my playmate again.

The last two months, the sex has been great with my boyfriend. My bf has been pumping and gone from 7 inches in length to 7'3 (to 7'5 on a good day) and he has been noticably getting thicker in girth. (Proof that pumping does work) Now and then my boyfriend will use one of the replica cock that my playmate made for me. The toy is 11x7 and is quite fun to play with.

Anyway, last week my bf used the toy on me and he loved the reactions I made to the big toy cock. I became louder and vocal. I was gushing and cumming like crazy and my skin became flushed. Two days ago, my boyfriend said he changed his mind about me and my playmate and said that we could play. He said he doesn't like it at all but said I could play.

This is where I am confused... where does my bf go from saying no you can't play to now you can play? Believe me when he said that I could play, you would think I was jumping up and down and ready to break down my playmate's door. Instead, I became hesitant and somewhat suspicious about this. My bf said "You're a big girl. If you go have sex with him, it will change everything between you and I." Meaning that if I have sex with my playmate, the sex could ruin whatever future sex I have with my bf (or any other man)

So.... what do I do? I can not deny this incredible raw animalistic sexual attraction / chemistry / tension that I share with my playmate. My playmate said likely that if he has sex with me, it could ruin sex for him with other women... However, I absolutely LOVE my boyfriend. We plan on moving in together at the end of the summer. If I have sex with my playmate, am I setting up myself for something worse than before? Should I just tell myself forget it and always wonder about the best sex I could ever have?

To answer the part which I highlighted in bold my guess is that your bf is testing you to see if your really over this other man. By saying that he is willing to let you play with him again he wants to see if your gonna take him up on his offer, and if you do my guess is that it will confirm in his mind what he is still suspecting which is that you can`t let go of this other guy in which case he will break it off with you and move on.

I gotta ask though, just how much do you love your bf? When you say you two are planning on moving in together, is that the beginning of what may be your future family`s home? Do you want to marry this man and bear his children? Also put the shoe on the other foot for a moment and ask yourself how would you feel if your bf was the one who was infatuated with some other woman?

Seeing him get completely lost in the moment with some other female who is lusting after his cock and he is lusting after her body and craves her touch and vice-versa, how would this make you feel? Ask yourself these questions and think long and hard about what it is that you really want, only you can answer these questions, we can merely give you advice on what we think but it is irrelevant as we are not in your shoes.

Either way best of luck to you and I hope your situation will be resolved in a way that leaves no hurt feelings or permanent emotional scars for anyone, although frankly that seems unlikely going by what you have to say about the situation. Remember a big dick is just that, a big dick, a good man however is worth more than a good lay with a big dick, if your enjoying sex again with your bf, my advice is never speak or see the other guy again and focus and your relationship with your bf and perhaps taking a long or permanent break from swinging too would be in order.

Good luck.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would still put on the blindfold have your bf strap on an 11x7 dildo and proceed with your life. Frankly, I couldn't even get a good jack off reading your tale.

bertie101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cliche.

I echo a previous post, I think this is a load of b******t.

This seems like some strange MALE oriented fantasy.

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can sympathise completely; the same thing happened to me but with a much smaller (but still big to me!) penis involved. My playmate and I stopped seeing or speaking to each other for over a year, and even now that I see him socially again I'm still not sure I'm completely over him. But I thought it through and decided that my long-term guy means everything to me and I'll do whatever it takes not to let anyone else get in the way as they were "extra people" in the first place. Hope this helps.

hencc

Just Browsing
Media
from what i read i think that your boyfriend, after having used the 11x7 dildo, realized how much size mattered to you. he has probably come to terms with the idea that you are only getting that much pleasure from your playmate's unit--that he thinks you will be better off with someone else and his penis.

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
For those of you who didn't understand the internet inches in the OP:

New man: 11 x 7 = 8-9 x 6

Old man: 7-7.5 = 6-6.5

And why would I lie about the sizes. That is how big my playmate is. Only able to take 9 inches of him leaving 2 inches of him outside my pussy.

More power to you if you don't want to believe. Seeing is believing, afterall.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We're not saying you're lying, we're saying you're probably not entirely accurate. It doesn't matter, people will believe whatever they want, but an 11 inch dick is probably so rare it's a statistical impossibility. Congrats if you found one though.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I can sympathise completely; the same thing happened to me but with a much smaller (but still big to me!) penis involved. My playmate and I stopped seeing or speaking to each other for over a year, and even now that I see him socially again I'm still not sure I'm completely over him. But I thought it through and decided that my long-term guy means everything to me and I'll do whatever it takes not to let anyone else get in the way as they were "extra people" in the first place. Hope this helps.

honestly tho ifyou compare your story to her story, they are not very similar

AllHazzardi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, the way I see it, you've got two options. Either changing something between you is good, or changing something between you is bad. I can NOT speak for your guy, so I cannot say which is more likely, but I can say the possibilities.

If changing something between you was meant in a good way, he would've said it in a good way. In this case, the triggering incident seems to be oriented around the use of the toy, perhaps he REALLY enjoyed using it and so has changed his mind about the situation.

If changing something between you was meant in a bad way, he likely would've said it in an odd way, perhaps trying to hide it, while testing you to see if you're really over him.

I can't say which one's more likely, so that's for you to decide. If you can't decide, I'd recommend just talking to him about it, straightforward and honest, ask for clarification of what he meant. Sure, couples are supposed to be able to read each other, but you know what, sometimes you just can't figure it out. Those times are when you should refer to the manual; the person who said it.

I hope this helps.

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Relationships change, develop and for all sorts of random reasons and there's always going to be guilt involved when you move on after finding something better. Being more attracted to a guy because he's huge is no different or worse than any other reason.

I had a fairly similar thing happen to me, after finding out a girl I'd slept with happened to have a boyfriend, who she wanted to leave for me because of my size. There's no way to avoid people's feelings getting a little hurt but all relationships require some sacrifices.