Darn little situation I am in...

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That is really cool. I am not a swinger and dont prefer this life style for obvious reasons. However, your love for big dick is incredible and if he said he is ok wiht you and your playmate playing that is alarming when he was not ok with that before. If you go to your playmate thinking your guy is cool with it you are gonna loose him. You guys would not get along. Every guy has a dream to satisfy his woman and when he sees you enjoy more with other guy than with himself then thats the problem. It certainly demean his love for you making him think that love dont matter but dick size does. And while growing up we hear everything about love and how love is beautiful and it changes everything. Probably, you needed to surpass your reaction with 11" when you have sex with your bf and go over it. It will make him feel more wanting and less threatened by 11" guy as your expression is more intense. It will also make him believe that there is nothing better than Love and it fulfills or changes everything isnt it? However i am curious which love wins love for 11" or love for a guy. I also wonder after what happens here, if he sees other women differently and dont believe in love for obvious reasons. I guess he will be very doubtful about women and wonder if there is true love in this world.

11" vs your bf.
Best of luck with that.

Please keep us posted.

Last edited:

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have to choose between love and a big cock. Which one matters most to you? You have to make the decision.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agirlonfire, this is exactly why swinging is a bad idea for couples. There is no good answer. You either stay with your bf and continue having just okay sex. Or you dump him and go out with the playmate and see if you can learn to love him.