Darn that hurricane, Hapi Papi!

AnonyMs: If you had not been in the path of Isabelle, you probably would have topped 1000 posts this weekend!

Well - it will certainly be in the next week.

A nod of the head to you.

awellhungboi: Hapi's power must be out . . . haven't seen him around since the hurricane. Hope he's doing okay.

gigantikok: Yea, I hope he's doing ok too... Well, I'm sure he can take care of himself.

Good going yet again, Nony. Keeping us well informed about our fellow posters. What would we do withoutcha?

AnonyMs: <intake of breath>
as of this post, Hapi is at 998 posts. He will soon break the 1000 barrier!

H8Monga: Thanks for your concern :) (I didn't see this thread when I came back :-[)

Being without power for a day is an inconvenience. Being without power for two days gets annoying. Anything after that is hell! I feel sorry for those here they say won't have power until October 3... that's 15 days! Even after having 5 days out, I was beginning to say, "Who needs electricity? My house was built without it, generations did just fine without it... it's not THAT bad! I can live with this! Man, it's getting hot in here. *turns on fan* Damn it! I forgot. I'M GONNA DIE! TURN THE POWER BACK ON!!!" I dodged insanity!

But yes, I have made it (I think this is #1002, although my post history will say 1026 which i find weird... I guess I have lost posts)!