Darrell Jones

lukaeber

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
am i missing something??? $200 for a 2 minute video? has anyone here ever paid that
So he's back to selling explicit content on OF? I've seen him pop up in my DMs and stories a lot recently, but never looked at what he was posting. Must be desperate for cash. A couple weeks ago he was bragging about how much money he was making off his ridiculously priced private snap ... guess that isn't work out so well for him after all.

• Haha
Reactions: Odyssey Land

scottjames

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
So he's back to selling explicit content on OF? I've seen him pop up in my DMs and stories a lot recently, but never looked at what he was posting. Must be desperate for cash. A couple weeks ago he was bragging about how much money he was making off his ridiculously priced private snap ... guess that isn't work out so well for him after all.
I joined his live today for a few minutes and when someone asked, he said he no longer creates new explicit content for OF, that is exclusive to what he sells on the private snap. So either the $200 PPV is old content or he was not being truthful on the live in order to hype the private snap. who knows.... new or old content, $200 is beyond ridiculous.

scottjames

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
If OF catches him saying he sells content on another platform his account will be permanently banned.
promoting another platform on OF is likely against their site rules but it's not a secret, it's his top pinned post. But what he is doing on snap is clearly against snapchat's rules. at some point, all those people that gave him $1k to see his private snap will wake up and poof, darrel's spicy snap account will have been banned. snap routinely bans not just the adult content account but all the devices used from ever accessing their servers even with a new account.

lukaeber

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
promoting another platform on OF is likely against their site rules but it's not a secret, it's his top pinned post. But what he is doing on snap is clearly against snapchat's rules. at some point, all those people that gave him $1k to see his private snap will wake up and poof, darrel's spicy snap account will have been banned. snap routinely bans not just the adult content account but all the devices used from ever accessing their servers even with a new account.
Exactly. Paying for snap is always dumb.