Darren Criss

Pink Panther

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is all sorts of yummy and I'm watching the mini-series specifically for him alone.

Personally, I don't believe the bi/gay rumors surrounding him at all (even if I want them to be true, tbh).

Reactions: Balljunkie and CUBE

praisethelourd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah we all know how some fans can get a bit overzealous about their stars. And yeah it’s fun to fantasize. But we’re never actually gonna know who’s dating how until they come out with it. Sometimes fans see things that are there. Dylan and Tyler definitely have close bond that could be seen as more than friends. Maybe it is maybe it isn’t. Nothing wrong with speculating about celebs as long as it doesn’t go too far. It’s easier with straight celebs sometimes. And you’ve also got to look at some of their responses. Some could be angry because it’s not true or some could be angry they people are spot on. Or some could just laugh it off. I think most people just like to have fun.
Dylan and TYLER??? I've literally never seen them hang out. They're probably good friends but Tyler hangs out more with Colton and Ian more.

Sorry that whole Hobrien is in love thing sounds a lot more like Sterek shipper goggles. People need to just mind their business with that.

Some people need to accept that there are straight people in the world. And if they are gay, it ain't your business.

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dylan and TYLER??? I've literally never seen them hang out. They're probably good friends but Tyler hangs out more with Colton and Ian more.

Sorry that whole Hobrien is in love thing sounds a lot more like Sterek shipper goggles. People need to just mind their business with that.

Some people need to accept that there are straight people in the world. And if they are gay, it ain't your business.
And some people need to let people just believe what they want. Why make a big deal out of it? Sorry if that’s not what your doing but like if people believe in Hobrien let them. Don’t rain on their parade.

My guess is that they’re best friends through like baseball and stuff. Ian and Colton are more of his fashionable friends and what not.

praisethelourd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And some people need to let people just believe what they want. Why make a big deal out of it? Sorry if that’s not what your doing but like if people believe in Hobrien let them. Don’t rain on their parade.

My guess is that they’re best friends through like baseball and stuff. Ian and Colton are more of his fashionable friends and what not.
I'm not talking about those people. I'm talking about the ones who take it to another level. There's harmless shipping and then there's harassing actors with their fantasies. It's rude and inappropriate and people should mind their business when it comes to that.

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not talking about those people. I'm talking about the ones who take it to another level. There's harmless shipping and then there's harassing actors with their fantasies. It's rude and inappropriate and people should mind their business when it comes to that.

That I agree with. But there aren’t a lot of people that do. I mean you get a few crazies here in there but most of the time it’s just simple shipping. Those people are the ones that are like totally cool. But I have seen some of the ones can take it too far. But in my opinion most of the time the actors just like brush it off and don’t really pay attention. If they’re confident in their sexuality’s and who they are then it won’t be that big of a deal. I mean it just comes with the territory when you or your characters become popular.

praisethelourd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That I agree with. But there aren’t a lot of people that do. I mean you get a few crazies here in there but most of the time it’s just simple shipping. Those people are the ones that are like totally cool. But I have seen some of the ones can take it too far. But in my opinion most of the time the actors just like brush it off and don’t really pay attention. If they’re confident in their sexuality’s and who they are then it won’t be that big of a deal. I mean it just comes with the territory when you or your characters become popular.
I don't really like the phrase "comes with the territory" because it makes it sound like it's normalizing inappropriate behavior from fans who harass the actors.

Now I'm not talking about the harmless casual shippers. I'm talking about the ones who do harass the actors with their fantasies. If that doesn't apply to you, you need not worry about my words then. Because it's not about you.

cutttboy

Experimental Member
Media
Darren Criss looks great in the second episode which I saw last night. However, the real Andrew Cunanan, by the time he got to South Beach, was overweight at about 180 lb. Check Maureen Orth's Vulgar Favors book upon which this series is based. The assassination of Gianni Versace could have been prevented especially if the FBI and Miami Beach PD had been, more on the job, especially when Andrew pawned Lee Miglin's (who he had murdered in Chicago some weeks before he reached South Beach) gold ring at a pawn shop in Miami Beach (near 70th street) one week before the assassination of Versace. The pawn shop employee did everything she should have done including obtaining a fingerprint and sending the report to the Police Department.

I do not think this series will get the exposure, in the public eye, as the OJ Simpson series did. This series (OJ) was very well done IMO and I also think Darren Criss very well acts in the role of Andrew Cunanan, so far, in the current series. However the present series will be of interest primarily to the fashion world, gay persons (including me) and crime aficionados whereas the OJ series had such a wide appeal.

I look forward to the rest of the series.

Whoa
I actually met this guy at a theatre camp I used to go to as a kid lol