Darren Criss

Athletic60543

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's very openly and proudly gay actually. I find it funny how straight guys seem to always get labelled gay, but now gay guys are getting labelled straight.

"I think it's more empowering to everybody, including myself, if I'm articulate about identifying myself as a straight male playing a gay character," Out magazine quoted Criss as saying. "Ultimately, that's more powerful for both communities."

What do you mean he is gay? In this interviw he identifies as straight.

Zaq1216

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Darren Chris had to "come out" several years ago as straight. He grew up in San Fran (I think) and was really involved in the theater there... everyone kind of assumed he wasn't straight for that... and when he got into his late teens he came out to all of his co stars as straight... but yeah, I do believe he's straight... although a guy can dream

Gabriel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I mean, it's completely possible that he's gay and just doesn't want to come out - which is completely fine. But I just don't think the guy should be labeled as gay if he identifies himself as straight; honestly, only he can dictate his orientation. It's not really fair to him. He's a straight guy playing a gay guy in a prime-time television show on fox. That's quite enough of an accomplishment - gay, straight, or bi.

Reactions: dnzer1

MysteryMahn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Attachments

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

MysteryMahn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Gabriel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned A Very Potter Musical or A Very Potter Sequel.

I sorta mentioned them in my first post, but I haven't seen them so I don't know much about them. I've heard they were pretty good, though?

ytrewq96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is a very talented actor and I respect the fact he's straight. I still want to hot, hot sex with him though...