Darren Criss

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Last night I saw him in How To Succeed in his three week run. I had first row, center, orchestra seats and I was literally two feet away from him. For two hours. In fact, no one told me he comes up out of the orchestra pit on cables for the first scene and when he did, we were eye to eye at one point and I totally burst out laughing, it was so unexpected. He looked at me, smiled wryly, and continued to rise

He doesn't have a Broadway voice at all. Even as he sings beautifully, he'll never make it in concerts or on stage as a singer. He doesn't have the power. He's more a studio singer. But his acting is amazing and his dancing is remarkable. He has a presence and a charisma that's so overwhelming you can't even imagine it.

P.S. If anyone is considering having a baby on their own, I have a shirt that's literally covered with Darren Criss DNA. He totally spits when he sings and we could all be better for it.

Last edited:

coveryerteeth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I LOLed at the facial pic and at Nick's broadway encounter. Thanks for the lulz, guys!

That Ryan Murphy really gets around, eh? It's also rumored that Bradley Cooper used the casting couch with him to get that juicy story arc on Nip/Tuck. I tend not to believe that one, but the rumor is out there.

There are rumors about BCoop nailing practically every dude he's ever come within 5 feet of. Incidentally, it is one of my life goals to one day stand within 5 feet of the strapping Mr. Cooper. And then fuck him. Exuberantly. :wink:

As for Mr. Criss, straight, gay, or other ... I'd hit that, too.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just ran across this on the web. Is it just me or does this not look like it could be Darren Criss? I can't vouch for its authenticity.

I'd say its a good manip of him. If it were the real deal you would be sure there would be media all over this like wildfire.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I LOLed at the facial pic and at Nick's broadway encounter. Thanks for the lulz, guys!

There are rumors about BCoop nailing practically every dude he's ever come within 5 feet of. Incidentally, it is one of my life goals to one day stand within 5 feet of the strapping Mr. Cooper. And then fuck him. Exuberantly. :wink:

As for Mr. Criss, straight, gay, or other ... I'd hit that, too.

I agree with this 300%!

LittleDicky

LPSG Legend
Media

hunglad19

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last night I saw him in How To Succeed in his three week run. I had first row, center, orchestra seats and I was literally two feet away from him. For two hours. In fact, no one told me he comes up out of the orchestra pit on cables for the first scene and when he did, we were eye to eye at one point and I totally burst out laughing, it was so unexpected. He looked at me, smiled wryly, and continued to rise

He doesn't have a Broadway voice at all. Even as he sings beautifully, he'll never make it in concerts or on stage as a singer. He doesn't have the power. He's more a studio singer. But his acting is amazing and his dancing is remarkable. He has a presence and a charisma that's so overwhelming you can't even imagine it.

P.S. If anyone is considering having a baby on their own, I have a shirt that's literally covered with Darren Criss DNA. He totally spits when he sings and we could all be better for it.

He is totally hot, and I completely disagree, he has an incredibly powerful voice, and the fact he got the part proves he can sing.

ItalianSoccerMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Well stated. I agree; he's got the "it" factor for sure.

... but does he have chest hair?:rolleyes:

Reactions: noellim

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think this guy is a triple threat in talent. I hate to see made up images with cum shots on him. He is not just some airhead stealing the spot light like a Kardashian. This guy is the real deal. Plus he seems nice and grateful. I hope he has a long and happy career

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I saw the show with Nick Jonas performing.

I'd wanted to see it with Daniel Radcliffe but am actually happier I got to see Darren for all the reasons expressed it this thread.

Nick Jonas, not so much. I wouldn't even brave Times Square for him although I hope you enjoyed it. :wink:

lpsgjwalker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is totally hot, and I completely disagree, he has an incredibly powerful voice, and the fact he got the part proves he can sing.

If he's well-miked, he can be *heard*. He has a small voice and he can sing on pitch, but his voice is not "incredibly powerful", by a long shot.

Nothing against Darren (I think he's incredibly hot and have the biggest crush on him), but his voice is quite small, even among Broadway singers (as compared to, say, opera singers).

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think this guy is a triple threat in talent.

I know he is hot, but c'mon. His acting is not that good. On Glee, his range of emotion is very limited. I would have to see him actually have to act instead of standing their with those big beautiful, puppy eyes and being pretty.

Plus, I am over the same dance moves he does every song on Glee.

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

I'd wanted to see it with Daniel Radcliffe but am actually happier I got to see Darren for all the reasons expressed it this thread.

Nick Jonas, not so much. I wouldn't even brave Times Square for him although I hope you enjoyed it. :wink:

Yeah, he was actually very good. My friend got me a ticket to see with him and I had no idea anything about the show nor who was performing. It wasn't until the show began did I realize who he was when all the girls went nuts.