Darren Martin aka ageisjustanumber_50

Daddieslittleboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
has anyone signed up to his onlyfans?
I did when it was released lol . He only posted vids of him flexing his body muscles . He showed ass and back once or twice by pulling the pants down to only the extent of butt while flexing muscles . But it is never likely for him to show anything other than that . His onlyfans was about giving fitness and bullshit lol . He cancelled his of anyways lol

onlystr8men

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I did when it was released lol . He only posted vids of him flexing his body muscles . He showed ass and back once or twice by pulling the pants down to only the extent of butt while flexing muscles . But it is never likely for him to show anything other than that . His onlyfans was about giving fitness and bullshit lol . He cancelled his of anyways lol
Glad he cancelled it, it was stupid. Why do these people think people want to pay for content that they can (and do) post for free on IG? The delusional vanity is insane. I respect your decision not to post nude photos of yourself online for the world to see but don’t create an OnlyFans and act like that’s not exactly what it’s for.

Daddieslittleboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Glad he cancelled it, it was stupid. Why do these people think people want to pay for content that they can (and do) post for free on IG? The delusional vanity is insane. I respect your decision not to post nude photos of yourself online for the world to see but don’t create an OnlyFans and act like that’s not exactly what it’s for.
Exactly what I'm saying . They clearly know what they are doing . They know that they will make the bag out of the fans desperate expectations of " maybe one day he will post nudes on his onlyfans so imma keep him subscribed " . He's a good example of how someone would control a situation like that . He felt like it wasn't for him and he moved out of it . But still there are lots of famous content creators like [CENSORED NAME ALERT! This name is blacklisted on lpsg. Please respect this. Any attempt around this will result in a ban. If you see this please report it so we can delete the comment. Thank you.] who would use this tactic to make money out of their fans by posting nothing on their of . The blacklisted name is JiMmy NewMan . Lol he is known for the scam and people calling him out here so he talked with lpsg to blacklist his name lmaoo .

gwdg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
any ass pic?

Reactions: Realmuscle19