Darren McMullen

Hirsute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This guy has emerged on Australian cable televison, (FOXTEL)virtually overnight. He has a Scottish brogue which is quite mesmerising. Interviews the biggest stars and has a quirky yet professional demeanour.

Am very curious about him. Has had a meteoric rise to fame and am intrigued about him.

Does anyone know who he is?
Where he comes from?
..and what his story is?

Is he the toy-boy of the Station's General Manager an avowedly out and gay man?

Has he been given a helping -hand?

He is so terribly cute, I'd forgive him all his sins !!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He does indeed seem to have come from nowhere.

By all accounts, he's 24 and from Crieff (in Perthshire, Scotland) originally, although he's lived in Oz since 1993. After working in advertising, he got his break as a presenter on the Ignition Street Dreamz series of car- and motorsport-related DVDs, edited entirely in the digital domain without any of the standard studio associations [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8dR437N1eU]. And now he's simultaneously risen to prominence doing these celebrity interviews with the cream of the A-list [Richard E Grant, Jennifer Aniston, Vince Vaughn, etc.] for Foxtel/ArenaTV...despite the fact that he merits barely 220 hits on google.

I was skeptical at first, but the following really is his MySpace page, which includes several photos (although he's all but unrecognizable in some of them)... while his personal info. has been filled in 'creatively', to say the least (claiming to be a 7'6" body-building swinger of black-African descent, for example :rolleyes:) --->

http://www.myspace.com/bobbydazzlar

A curious case indeed.

Reactions: ShyLion

Hirsute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
C'mon guys any input on this guy?
Hey you Scottish guys have you seen him lurking in your bars and haunts before he came to Australia?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hirsute said:
Hey you Scottish guys have you seen him lurking in your bars and haunts before he came to Australia?

Lurking in bars? :eek: He came to Oz when he was fuckin' 11 years old, as per my lengthy post above. :rolleyes:

Reactions: cynara6

lol darren McMullen is my cozin lol umm i think he is in Sydney :) lol and yeh i thnk he is now or in Qweensland with his mum

There are some pics online of him in a kilt where you can see some of his package, but has anyone got one of the frontal thats floating around?
I cant find it

Chatham

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He also did a show on National Geographic called Outsiders. In the show he took part in Turkish Oil Wrestling, rope bondage, nudism and the red light district. Very few caps out there of anything apart from nudist episode . Also impossible to find the show for free! If anyone has links, let me know...He’s so hot.

Attachments