Dastardly goings on

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am being held to ransom by the Machiavelian Moriarty that is none other than FiftiesFun - oops fortiesfun. He has me held up with no access to the Kill This Thread thread - please send help.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
He hasn't posted in ages... just admit it, you like it... besides we can create a threesome with chicagosam, and I... you know you wanna cum join us babe... *purrs*

Media
I'll save you, LP!

*Sam to the rescue, in tights, bulging like Brandon Routh In Superman Returns. He yells jokingly:*

HEY, DOC!
JEFF SAYS HE WILL!

Doc, a.k.a. SixtiesFun, comes running like a water buffalo in heat chasing Jeff around the LPSG board until he gives in. Doc
, now SeventiesFun, finally gives up his dreams of Killing Kill This Thread! Happy and spent, Doc, pushing EightiesFun, collapses in a heap of liquid lust! Jeff hurls, unviolated, and is rescued in time by Sam!

*Sam saves LP. LP falls into Sam's strong masculine hetero arms and passionately kisses him, their hot tongues in tandem toying and pleasuring each other. LP springs wood. As does Sam
in tandem toying and pleasuring each other, also. LP bites the tights off of Sam. They fall on top of each other. Fade out*

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am being held to ransom by the Machiavelian Moriarty that is none other than FiftiesFun - oops fortiesfun. He has me held up with no access to the Kill This Thread thread - please send help.
Just be sure to send the help here.

How can you not have access? He isn't a mod is he?
Not a moderator. Superpowers...

So can you guys get his hands off my cock?
Hands? Right body, wrong parts...

Doc finally gives up his dreams of Killing Kill This Thread!
I know you tried to bury that deep behind oversized, brightly colored lettering and seriously delusional fantasy, but it ain't ever going to happen.

I find that a sharp tap on the nose with encourage FF to stop touching. If that doesn't work, spray him with a water spraybottle.
Ah, Jeff, it is so cute of you to pretend you don't like it, but as long as you hide a bone in your pants we all know that you are encouraging the licking.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
I have to admit it is entertaining to see LP in such a struggle with his much treasured percentage in dire circumstances. Were he not in Asia, probably stirring up international conflict with his wanton disregard for protocol in his neverending quest to increase his number, I would offer something other than a helping hand. My prediction of the outcome is that LP, a former welterweight, will emerge unscathed (and maybe with just a wee bit of clap), a wiser but less cocky man.