Dastardly goings on

Media
I know you tried to bury that deep behind oversized, brightly colored lettering and seriously delusional fantasy, but it ain't ever going to happen.
You'll notice that with you, dear Doctor McReamMe, I only buried the letters deep.

Alas, dear readers, senilty has finally—and as it should—set in for the old phallorhiknostic poger, and CentenerianDecompositionFun still thinks he's a player.:biggrin1:

Kill This Thread's demise will be the fait accompli of anyone but you, Doctor McNotGoingToHappenInAMillionYears!

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Kill This Thread's demise will be the fait accompli of anyone but you, Doctor McNotGoingToHappenInAMillionYears!
While it is true that I may die before that thread, it will not be because I took my eye off the balls.

Can't say as I blame Forties Fun though...
Thank you. :smile:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LP should stop thinking with and sticking his dong where it doesn't belong...

There is somewhere it doesn't belong :eek:

I've heard he likes control, or at least firm guidance. :wink:

I am a Dom :wink: A firm grip however is another matter entirely.

Or your hand(s). The man has spectacular hand/eye coordination, folks! He can juggle Lord Pendragon with one hand while working his joy stick with the other!:biggrin1:

And I thought that he was just pulling the strings or ropes perhaps.

Now Dear Colonel, please do not fret yourself over my percentages, despite my incarceration, my bottom is as pure as the driven snow, my throat untainted, my hands know only soft feminine flesh, as does my manhood. My mind on the other hand - well anyway, what were we talking about?