Dastardly goings on

zgrog2000

Experimental Member
Media
Speaking of kidnapped members, whatever happened to DoubleMeatWhopper? I know Madame Zora keeps in touch with him and he is still alive and well in Louisiana I assume. I miss his comments on grammar and spelling.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
We all are "almost" compared to you big boy.
Unapologetically proud of my vast experience, I was merely pointing out that Sam may not be so innocent either. I am grateful that you didn't go all schoolgirl on me. No offense, but it may not be credible from you, either. :rolleyes:

Media
I always think it is so cute when you pretend you don't understand. Makes you seem so, oh I don't know, almost virginal.
Almost virginal? Yup! That would be me, you old cock-whore! (Alex8 taught me that one!) Granted, I may have had to make a lot of emergency trips to the Virgin Islands for recycling, but I am an almost "virgin," nonetheless.
We all are "almost" compared to you big boy.
Like he said!

Lordpendragon, you are my off-white knight in shining armor. Solid and erect as your legendary lance! And I am your hot masculine heterosexual (sometimes flexible) hunk in distress from the evil FunFarties. "What can I do, I beg, Sir, of you, your kindness to repay? (Name the show and song, Doc!)

Addendum, Doc: There was a female opera singer who was praised for the "virginal" quality of her voice which was enhanced prior to every performance by random seminal donations from any available male.
Unapologetically proud of my vast experience...
The question is whether they enjoyed the "vast" experience of which you are so proud.
I was merely pointing out that Sam may not be so innocent either.
Prove it, Big Boy!

I will admit that it came down to the choice of an old goat like you or a sheep one night, and I opted for the sheep. (It had better technique.) So to "out" me for that is not fair. Find some better promiscuity for people to question you about when it comes to me, or, at least, make-up something worthy for trashing my reputation. How about something good like me jerking my way through the membership at LPSG? (I'm in the "X" file now incidentally!) Or for having a hot tryst with Nudeyorker?! (Seems everyone wants to know about that! Since you all want to know about it, go here.) How about my homoerotic, I mean, heteroflexible stories . . . I mean, diaries? No! Stories. Don't forget my hot on-his-demand heterosexual flirting with Lordpendragon because he is so incontrollably insatiable when it comes to me. (He wants me so bad and I just keep edging the old boy! Speaking of which, his "boys" are turning an intense shade of blue from lack of my personal attention.) But for my passing over you to do a sheep? Jeez! Get a grip! (Other than on mine, please!) This is all you got on me. What kind of self-proclaimed heterosexual masculine magnum x cum loudley whore do you think I am? Besides, I have taken care of your "vast" experience quite excellently on a number of occasions. Remember your office? A fun forty minutes or so, huh?! :biggrin1:
I am grateful that you didn't go all schoolgirl on me. No offense, but it may not be credible from you, either. :rolleyes:
Hey! Don't mess with the muffjunkie. We wouldn't have him any other way. He's my favorite man-slut, and my role model!
The schoolgirl thing has never done it for me. I like hot women with unashamed needs.
Like he said! The more unashamed, the better!
It is a quirk I have, and just my personal taste, but I like my schoolgirls to be female.
Casting aspersions on our characters, Doc! Do you want me to get stern with you and go medieval on your more than ample and available delicious ass? Wait! You'd like that! Never mind.
There you go again being genderist.
Gender-benderist! He's a willow!
Bi that I am, it is so unlike me, but there you have it. Sometimes I just want vanilla.
How would you like your vanilla? And would you like a faceful?:biggrin1:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Almost virginal? Yup! That would be me, you old cock-whore! (Alex8 taught me that one!) Granted, I may have had to make a lot of emergency trips to the Virgin Islands for recycling, but I am an almost "virgin," nonetheless.
Like he said!

Lordpendragon, you are my off-white knight in shining armor. Solid and erect as your legendary lance! And I am your hot masculine heterosexual (sometimes flexible) hunk in distress from the evil FunFarties. "What can I do, I beg, Sir, of you, your kindness to repay? (Name the show and song, Doc!)

Addendum, Doc: There was a female opera singer who was praised for the "virginal" quality of her voice which was enhanced prior to every performance by random seminal donations from any available male.
The question is whether they enjoyed the "vast" experience of which you are so proud.
Prove it, Big Boy!

I will admit that it came down to the choice of an old goat like you or a sheep one night, and I opted for the sheep. (It had better technique.) So to "out" me for that is not fair. Find some better promiscuity for people to question you about when it comes to me, or, at least, make-up something worthy for trashing my reputation. How about something good like me jerking my way through the membership at LPSG? (I'm in the "X" file now incidentally!) Or for having a hot tryst with Nudeyorker?! (Seems everyone wants to know about that! Since you all want to know about it, go here.) How about my homoerotic, I mean, heteroflexible stories . . . I mean, diaries? No! Stories. Don't forget my hot on-his-demand heterosexual flirting with Lordpendragon because he is so incontrollably insatiable when it comes to me. (He wants me so bad and I just keep edging the old boy! Speaking of which, his "boys" are turning an intense shade of blue from lack of my personal attention.) But for my passing over you to do a sheep? Jeez! Get a grip! (Other than on mine, please!) This is all you got on me. What kind of self-proclaimed heterosexual masculine magnum x cum loudley whore do you think I am? Besides, I have taken care of your "vast" experience quite excellently on a number of occasions. Remember your office? A fun forty minutes or so, huh?! :biggrin1:
Hey! Don't mess with the muffjunkie. We wouldn't have him any other way. He's my favorite man-slut, and my role model!
Like he said! The more unashamed, the better!
Casting aspersions on our characters, Doc! Do you want me to get stern with you and go medieval on your more than ample and available delicious ass? Wait! You'd like that! Never mind.
Gender-benderist! He's a willow!
How would you like your vanilla? And would you like a faceful?:biggrin1:

Gosh that was so much to read, I just skipped to the end. Yes.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
At least, edit out the above quote if it you feel it is that tedious for everyone to read. Why make them suffer through it again? I just slept through the response, and, no.:biggrin1: Love you, Doc!
So touchy! I never said that it was too tedious for either me or anyone else to read. Your impressive length was all that receiving comment. It was late, and I am always interested in reaching the climax. You might well say "Fie" just because I come-a-lot, but I'm sure it did everyone good to read it twice.

Lord Pendragon said:
So who has the Colonel holed up?
I've not heard from the good Colonel for days, nor have I seen anything posted for nigh on two weeks from Alex8 or Jeff Black, which is surely one of the signs of the impending apocalypse.