Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
:biggrin1: Okay, I am guilty of never leaving the house without mascara or lipstick. However, when I was a costumed docent at an 1830's iron works I kept it to mascara and chapstick in cold weather. I have short curly lashes even with mascara so it's not like I was sporting big ol' Liza Minelli lashes. :tongue:
[/QUOTE]

Chapstick isn't makeup! That's a necessity! Oh and never tell a Pitbull to bite you.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've seen face pics of Praying Mantis with and without makeup. She is blessed to be a true natural beauty not just here but I'm sure everywhere she goes. She has blemish free, alabaster skin accented by sparkling eyes and red hair. When men say they like red heads I think she is the type they envision. :cool: For women like her, makeup is gilding the lily.

That was very sweet to read. I've been blessed in not having things like cystic acne and pretty clear facial skin, but i'll admit i have issues with blemishes on other parts of my body, especially my arms. I get very moddled red skin that looks like a sunburn when i havent been in the sun. It gets old being asked if i got sun over the weekend because i look red.

Keep in mind every photo i've ever posted on here has been after putting on foundation, especially concealer. There hasnt been one photo of me i'd ever let out without having that on atleast. I dont like being without makeup because any brake out of a pimple makes me feel like its so obvious to everyone in the room. Dont forget that allergies making for dark circles under the eyes with very fair skin also makes you look sickly.

I used to not be able to go anywhere without makeup, the full makeup, all on. I was insecure about not looking completely perfect, so i'm speaking from experience as far as the insecurities being hidden behind a lot of makeup.

So don't take my photos as an example of the way i look when i wake up, that took some help to look flawless. Hell have you ever seen the complection of a Vegas Show Girl? Those women look flawless on stage with heavy coverage make up but often battle some pretty yucky skin problems. Make up works wonders and thank GOD for Mary Kay's little tube of concealer that works miracles. Me loves me some heavy concealer. ;)

And i've seen your face too, its very pretty. So you dont need all the makeup at the MAC counter either. But i wont complain if you WANT it because i have boxes and boxes of makeup, everything in every color.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm pretty gross in general and have never showered before a date. I shower at night so my hair can dry overnight. Since I got a gross job I definitely shower less often; why shower when I'm just going to get filthy again?

Otherwise, I do 10 minutes of makeup/getting dressed. Most of my clothes don't fit so it doesn't leave me many options, especially when most of my pants look terrible and there's no way I could score points on dressing well.

Date night/concert night are the same thing for me, really. Clothes on, hair brushed, make-up on. If I'm not so freshly shaven that day, well, tough shit :biggrin:

I definitely turned down a date once because I had to wash my hair that night.

Wow, that's even more "wash and go" than I am! :biggrin1: I do shower, shave legs, and put on makeup before a date. I also plan more about what I'm going to wear but I don't obsess over it.

Just lipstick? No mascara or blush? See, this is why you're still single. :tongue:

:rofl: If the opportunity arises for me to be flat on my back with you in the room, you can bet your sweet bippy I'll be moving . . .at least from the waist down. :naughty: :flirt:

Hmm, maybe you need to date Goth girls or Twilight fans. :biggrin1:

Heehee... I sort of have a thing for Goth but I don't really dress that way, and even if I did I wouldn't do it 24/7 like some Goths do.

Would it be dirty of me to admit that I like the "wash and go girl"?Cause some of Lisa and I's dates were fishing trips.Though to be honest I was fishing for more than fish in the woods by the lake all alone!lol

That's what I think about too. I mean, sometimes I'd like to do stuff for a date like go hiking or something. I'm not going to go all out with the makeup and fancy clothes for that. I'll just get all hot and sweaty on the hike (and hopefully hot and sweaty AFTER the hike, too! :biggrin1:)

No, you didn't miss anything. Who would I be married to, with you all the way in the Lone Star state? :frown1:

Men don't really care about all the stuff you are doing.[/QUOTE] So you say. :rolleyes: But the men women stop and stare at, the ones that get asked to dance at clubs, or out to lunch by the water cooler, are the ones who have gone through the prep work that I mentioned. Hell, half the female population does this anyway just to go to work. :cool:

I thought they just noticed the ones with big boobs. :biggrin1:

But actually, sometimes I get noticed as well when I go to clubs and stuff - but the guys who notice me usually can't speak English. :biggrin1: (I don't know what it is about me and attracting people who haven't been in the US for very long - which there's nothing wrong with that per se, it's only a problem when there's a language barrier like there often is in these cases.)

To be honest though, it's a battle to try and look better than the other women. At least if you look better than them, you'll have the confidence that men are attracted to.

Some women do wear too much makeup where the best thing they could do is take better care of their skin, because that's where natural radiance comes from. I still promote Mary Kay for this reason, because freakish scents or not, I have seen it work miracles where prescription creams could not.

NJ, you mentioned that some women go through all that just to go to work... I know! Drives me bonkers. I had co-workers at the historical park try to get away with a little "natural makeup", except that women don't have natural black lines around the perimeter of their eyes.

I don't have time to put on full makeup and go all out to go to work. I'm lucky to get out of bed in time to take a shower first. :biggrin1:

I like the mineral makeups for foundation, like Bare Escentuals and Jane Iredale. They don't clog pores. But, they're rather expensive. So usually I don't wear foundation. I do wear eye shadow, eye liner, blush and lipstick though. I don't wear mascara because it irritates my eyes. (I have to be careful with eye liner and sometimes eye shadow too for this reason).

Men and women both are attracted to confidence. The best way to show confidence is not to appear frumpy, insecure or uncomfortable with yourself. You can fix up (no one loves make up more than i do) but going way out of your way to look glamourous is not necessary. Women like to primp and look their best, sometimes we go a little too far trying to look the way WE would like, not necessarily what HE would like.

We also tend to assume if a little make up is good then a lot must be even better.

How I dress or how much makeup (if any) I put on depends on a few things: what we'll be doing on the date (no need to wear a lot of makeup or dress glamorously if we're going hiking, but I'll go more all out- but not spend hours primping because I'm not known for my patience and that bores me - if we're going to a nice dinner). Also, how much time I take depends on how much time I allow myself to get ready. I often lose track of time and end up rushing to get ready because I've spent so much previous time doing other stuff.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I own one pair of heels, they arent super high and they are really uncomfortable. I own 1 dress, which i had to buy for a wedding a few weeks ago. I own no dress clothing other than that. I live in sportswear. If i cant skate or bicycle or clean a shower in it, i probably wont wear it.

I hate panty hose, hose of any sort, dress shoes, uncomfortable anything. I have super sensitive picky skin that gets upset if my tennis shoes arent loose enough or my socks, or a tag on a shirt is scratchy.

I hate dress up events and i live in sporty clothing. There is no way i'd be going on a date anywhere that required a dress. I dont think i've ever been anywhere other than a wedding or a funeral that i would desire to wear a dress.

But i'll put on makeup as if i had a dress on, i'll just be wearing some New Balance tennis shoes and biking spandex pants. I know im just weird like that. I'm the only female on the earth that hates shoe shopping. Well almost as much as jean shopping.

The odd thing is that i would spend an hour trying to get a proper corset, garter belt and stockings on in order to get pictures or sex as a result. I'm really weird.

Last edited by a moderator:

tasteslikejellyjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like to ask these questions because I don't think many men are aware of the lengths some women got to get ready for a date.

How do you prepare for Date Night?

Are you a wash and go girl?

Do you go "the whole hog" with beauty treatments?

What is the most extravagant thing you have ever done in order to consider yourself ready for a date?

I tend to do my make-up & hair...
I usually try to make my make-up work with what I'm wearing...
so I pick tones & shadows to compliment my clothes with my skin tone...
do the usual hair thing...
I don't do overly dressed...
because I have a problem with feeling "trapped" in over the top clothes...
I usually do a dressed up casual...

the most extravagant was only when I bartended...
I made sure everything that night would help make me money... XD

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I thought they just noticed the ones with big boobs. :biggrin1:

I love big boobs :biggrin1:
I really love big boobs :biggrin1::biggrin1:
But your statement is not true :confused:
I notice ALL the women
And whatIreallywant is a real woman, not a woman who is a real big boob.

What can I say; I know how to handle pitbulls!
Throw a harness on them and lift their whole 30lb ass off the ground where they can't do any damage ;)

You need lessons.
My ass might weigh 30 lbs but could you lift the other 200 lbs along with it?
:eek:

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm starting to notice a pattern here.

There are other attractive qualities besides confidence.
And they have nothing to do with cosmetics.
You got that right.

I'm not a beautiful woman by any means but I can turn heads, without make up on or my hair fixed. The only time I really put make up on is when I have to get into my Jaded Hades persona for derby or formal functions.

To me the most important thing is the way a person carry's themselves.

Men want more that a pretty face and big boobs, ladies. They want a woman who can entertain their brains, carry on a conversation and has a personality. If you think they can't pick up on those without talking to you.... guess again.

Oh and they'll worship a woman who is freaky enough to go pantieless on a date while wearing a skirt even if she has on flip flops.:wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You would just love it if I did.
I'm sure I would. :flirt:

You got that right.

I'm not a beautiful woman by any means but I can turn heads, without make up on or my hair fixed. The only time I really put make up on is when I have to get into my Jaded Hades persona for derby or formal functions.

To me the most important thing is the way a person carry's themselves.
Men want more that a pretty face and big boobs, ladies.
Thank God for that! Cause the only way I'll ever have big boobs is to buy them. :tongue:

They want a woman who can entertain their brains, carry on a conversation and has a personality. If you think they can't pick up on those without talking to you.... guess again. [/QUOTE
Very true!

Oh and they'll worship a woman who is freaky enough to go pantieless on a date while wearing a skirt even if she has on flip flops.:wink:
Oh no you di'int! :eek: that is so naughty, :redface: I was with you until the flip-flops. :wink:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Goddamn thassa big pitbull! I could but you'd have to lay perfectly still while I bend over you and lift you up to about thigh level.

Love a strong woman.
You are not allowed to try to pick me up by the penis though.
Can't risk damage to my rod of steel.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What did I miss?
Are you married now NJ?

No, you didn't miss anything. Who would I be married to, with you all the way in the Lone Star state? :frown1:

You would just love it if I did.

I'm sure I would. :flirt:

My stock is sure going through some wide swings on the New Jersey Stock Exchange

Pitbull darlin, you just don't understand. :no:

That is true. :tongue: