Dateline, NYC: Mob Meets in October to Fete FleshlightMouth

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All I'm saying is that one of the events sounded to most like a big gay fuck fest in the bathroom. You and I have been trying to say it's just a bunch of nice people sitting around drinking, eating and talking. There are people that don't read between the lines very well. By posting a bunch on nonsense is a turn off to many people including me.

Nude, I find the idea of a bunch of str8 guys (or gays) who are on a site to look at and talk about big cock scared off by a "supposed" gay fuck fest in the restroom a bit ludicrous. If they really are, then they shouldnt be sitting nude at their computers in black socks and jerking off to headless pics of monster cocks. Whats wrong with this whole picture ???? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

But once again i know you need to address each complaint, even though they are merely excuses. But just think about who and where these comments are coming from.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
It has nothing to do with being a moderator. I just want the events to be fun and well attended. My entire point if you go back and look at the old threads; they were really over the top and misunderstood by some who may or may not have intended to participate. I am just trying to stress that it's Just a bunch of nice people sitting around having a good time! This is an open forum...by all means contribute if it's worth while to the topic. And you should attend if you feel like it. My days in NYC are like sands falling through the hour glass. Don't know how many more I'll be here for!

That was my point: to dispel the idea that only "freaks" come. You actually took "old black Jewish Ethiopian women" seriously?

You're mean. If I come, are you going to snub me? :biggrin1:

I was at the one before the last, and I did have a great time.

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nude, I find the idea of a bunch of str8 guys (or gays) who are on a site to look at and talk about big cock scared off by a "supposed" gay fuck fest in the restroom a bit ludicrous. If they really are, then they shouldnt be sitting nude at their computers in black socks and jerking off to headless pics of monster cocks. Whats wrong with this whole picture ???? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

But once again i know you need to address each complaint, even though they are merely excuses. But just think about who and where these comments are coming from.

One of them was actually from a former moderator who said to me "It it really as big as a freak show as it sounds like?" I think he/she may have attended but found an excuse to do something else that sounded better.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
One of them was actually from a former moderator who said to me "It it really as big as a freak show as it sounds like?" I think he/she may have attended but found an excuse to do something else that sounded better.

I hear that you always have to go somewhere and can never stay long. Don't come at all then if all you'll do is worry about getting to the next destination. LOL. :tongue: We only want people we actually have time to greet.

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That was my point: to dispel the idea that only "freaks" come. You actually took "old black Jewish Ethiopian women" seriously?

You're mean.:rolleyes: If I come, are you going to snub me? :biggrin1: No of course not. I look forward to meeting you!

I was at the one before the last, and I did have a great time.

When I went last January, most had canes. I was the only young one. They were all 80+ and up.
I was not at that one. So I guess I bring the median age down to 30 with my attendance. I have had a good time at all of them.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I went last January, most had canes. I was the only young one. They were all 80+ and up.

At least I was nice enough to help you up the ramp in your chair, Bull.

And, btw, your lipstick did look festive that night, you Ethopian lesbian, you.

Ugh gawd!

How many times do I have to say this??

Meet & Greets are NOT like that. We're just a bunch of average people sitting at a restaurant table like any other. We don't even talk about sex or cock 99% of the time. Some previous attendees have even had trouble finding which table we're at because we do not look like a clownboat of deviant sex maniacs and closet perverts. It's all about getting to know the person behind the avatars and the galleries. Not everyone is comfortable with that and that's certainly OK. These parties are a good way to meet new people and maybe make a friend or two outside of LPSG.

It's a fun time but not anything ribald or shocking...

... that comes later at the optional afterparty at The Eagle.

Last edited by a moderator:

PS- This is not a "gay thing" either. Everyone of every orientation is very welcome.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Dateline, NYC: Mob Meets in October to Fete FleshlightMouth

All I'm saying is that one of the events sounded to most like a big gay fuck fest in the bathroom. You and I have been trying to say it's just a bunch of nice people sitting around drinking, eating and talking. There are people that don't read between the lines very well. By posting a bunch on nonsense is a turn off to many people including me.

And all the while I thought that this was a promotional event for Fleshlights in NYC.:confused: That's what I get for glimpsing at the latest threads titles instead of reading between the lines.:wink: