Dateline

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
right now I am watching Dateline "To Catch a Preditor", I can't believe some of these dumb asses that are on that show, these people know that there are traps set up to catch idiots who want to have sex with kids.

these undercover cops say in the chats that they are only 13, right then and there, the conversation should have ended. they even said that in Texas law, that somebody who chats with someone that claims to be underage for sex is a class B felony.

some of this shit that I am seeing on this show is fucked up, hell one of the guys that was about to be arrested was a prosicuting attorney, and ended up commiting suicide.

I still can't understand why anyone would be willing to take a chance of getting caught when it's all over the news that these stings are going on.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
People are sick and they gamble. It could be a cop, or it could be a 13 year old. Roll the dice and maybe you'll hit the jackpot and fulfill your sick fantasy. Maybe you'll land in prison. Maybe you will get a good lawyer and be out in 6 months to try again.