datenumbers.com

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by wblum, Jan 5, 2010.

1. wblum

wblum New Member

Albums:
    Has anyone ever used this site? Anyone know if its legit?

2. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

There is very little information about the site online. It looks quite cheap too. I don't know if a website which gives out your email and phone number to anyone who signs up (it says invite only, but still...) sounds like a good idea. Personally, i'd avoid.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

I saw a new dating site advertised on Dr. Phil the other day. It is founded and monitored by Steve Harvey. Yes, the comedian. :yikes: He is also the author of the book Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man.
    Obviously I have no clue if it is good or bad; but I thought it would be worth a mention. It has got to be more legit than that mess the OP posted. :tongue:

4. Principessa

Gold Member

If you are just looking to find a fuck buddy or FWB try www.XXXblackbook.com or www.adultfriendfinder.com

Be honest with yourself. If you just want to get your rocks off, don't go on a dating site saying you want a short term relationship. Everyone knows short-term relationship is code for, "sex but you will never commit." Nice girls don't want that. We just can't be bothered. :irked:

5. qwertypete

qwertypete New Member

Albums:
    I'm going to call it a fake. For one, there's 2 fees associated with the site:

Additionally, the page where you input your credit card information is not secured, meaning they have full access to your credit card number. All links such as the McAfee secure button and all privacy policies link to another website.

#5 qwertypete, Jan 6, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted