Dating a Bisexual Man...A woman's perspective...

luvinlife83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like this thread. As someone is gradually getting comfortable with the fact that he is bi, I have wondered about this. If I meet a women, and I tell her that I am bisexual, will she be okay with that, or run away screaming? Now reading the post on here, I am comfortable that she might not have an issue with it.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have no issues at all with bisexual men and being bisexual myself it'd be a pretty hypocritical stance to take if I did have an issue with it.

Good enough for the goose it's good enough for the gander.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

I recently started dating a bisexual man, and I must profess that not only is it exhilarating but refreshing as well, to be with a man who has no qualms about sharing his girl with other men.

Honestly, as a hardcore Sizequeen what better way to spend her evenings with a man whom a mental connection is forged but has the physical ability to enjoy his lovers on the side.

Seriously, I am not sure what cabbage patch I have been hiding under, but dating a bisexual man allows me to enjoy the best of both worlds.

My question is to the other women of LPSG, and in particular to the ones who are in relationships with Bisexual men, what are your thoughts, and experiences thus far??

There is a huge difference between just dating a bisexual man and having that man share you with another man.

Bisexual men have monogamous relationships, sometimes with a woman and sometimes with a man and can do so with ease for years at a time without ever having sex with anyone other than their partner.

lowhangers23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i consider myself bisexual even tho i could never date a man. Sex is different, i get turned on my men just as much as i do with women. ive been with my girlfriend for about 6 months and i havent brought up that fact... my last gf knew i was bi when she got with me but after 5 years she said she couldnt handle it ans we split and im afraid my current gf wont even give me the chance after i would tell her...

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have dated two bisexual men and we were monogamous both times. One was an incredible lover, the other one had a low libido compared to me and was boring in the bedroom but kept me sated. You couldn't find two people who were more different in bed.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

lucidbass

Experimental Member
Media
Is bisexual, at the end of the day, really that different from a straight guy being into both black and white girls?

A bisexual man is just that.. bisexual. Doesn't mean that he wants to share or be shared. Just because they like both dick and pussy doesn't mean they want it at the same time, maybe they just want a partner to love and be loved by without wanting to share that person and it doesn't matter to them what their partner has between their legs.

Obviously, a bisexual partner opens up the possibility of a threesome significantly from a sexual standpoint. But people are more than sex. Like, there seems to be a bit of an implication in a lot of posts where it's assumed that.. just because they're bi, they want something on the side.

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not in a relationship, but I've always been interested in dating someone whose not so worried about if they are gay or straight, but someone who simply leaves their mind open to fall in love with whoever they fall in love with. I know life doesn't work that simply, and some people are built differently with clear lines of who they are attracted to/sex and so on, but anyway it's always attracted me the idea of a bisexual man.

I'd never thought about more sexually transmitted disease, I mean, hello? Straight men/women have all kinds of STDs going on.

I also didn't associate a bisexual man with someone who naturally 'shares' his partner. Thanks for beefing that topic up a bit.

Interesting posts.

NSX57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My ex-girlfriend broke up with me due my bi-sexuality. She wanted to get married and I just felt it was not fair that I could not promise 100% that I would be with her forever because I still feel attracted to men as well. So we broke up and who knows what the future holds. I feel it is a curse sometimes but heck what are you going to do.

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why couldn't you promise her marriage due to your attraction to men? if you are attracted to women (specifically the potential fiancee) what was the issue?

NSX57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
why couldn't you promise her marriage due to your attraction to men? if you are attracted to women (specifically the potential fiancee) what was the issue?

I am a firm believer that once you get married you should not get divorced so I did not want to get married because I still had an attraction to both sexes. I know for myself, I would NEVER cheat but if I got married and then turned out I was more attracted to men, I would feel horrible for seemingly using her. Right now I am honestly very close to 50/50, but only God knows what the future holds.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As long as he says he's not bi...he's not bi.

Some people are in denial because they fear social, familial or religious consequences.

The father of my kids is (now) 100% gay... and he swore up and down that he was straight when we were dating. :rolleyes:

- - - - -

My current squeeze is bi, but he wouldn't have a RELATIONSHIP with a man, only a woman. It does add an interesting and sometimes strange dimension to my/our sex life. At least it's not boring. :tongue:

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a firm believer that once you get married you should not get divorced so I did not want to get married because I still had an attraction to both sexes. I know for myself, I would NEVER cheat but if I got married and then turned out I was more attracted to men, I would feel horrible for seemingly using her. Right now I am honestly very close to 50/50, but only God knows what the future holds.

whatever you say man, sounds like a cop out to me.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
as a gay man i have had 2 boyfriends who were bi, but mainly straight and both went on to marry girls and are faithful. Also one female friend of mine was dating a bi guy, she really liked that side of him, and she quite liked to watch us to kiss and fondle each in other bars etc. She knew i didn't want a girl involved in my sex life so no 3some. But one weekend she was going away and she asked me if he could spend the time at mine. He did, it was fun and he told her everything we did- guess she got off on it.

Reactions: Asher77

Mithra

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never been strongly attracted enough to a man to think of myself as bi, but I am not repulsed by the idea of making out with a hot guy, and I've done so if there has been a woman around who would be interested in seeing it and the other guy was gay or bi and into me. Some women are quite turned on by it!