Dating a Co worker

The_Young_One

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Will dating a Co worker interfere with you? I know things would be different then before but it shouldn't change things that much should it?

I been off dating for a few years , since I kinda had my heart broken.

Moving we started off as friends( me and my Co worker ) and I didn't really feel anything becuz I'm not into skinny girls. Though as time moved on, I kinda start to fall for her. She's very pretty, smart ( Intelligence is beautiful ) and lately I noticed the looks she been giving me. Should I keep it professional? Am I seeing to much into it? Or should I been honest with how I feel?

Any advice is greatly received. )8^)

jameshawket

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I obviously am really young, and I don't know much because I don't have a lot of life expereince, but I ended up falling for a coworker a few years ago, we were together for a little bit, but things went south with the relationship, and our professional relationship became extremely awkward and uncomfortable, and it took us about seven or eight months to patch everything up and be able to be friends again. The problem with liking coworkers is that you have no idea how long you'll be working together, and if things go back, you have no idea what they could say or do to make your life at the job miserable. I knew someone who hooked up with a coworker, things went bad, and she claimed hostile work environment on him and got him fired when he started acting awkward around her. It's just a Russian roulette when dating or hooking up with coworkers. My best advice would be to be careful with it. If she's really worth it to you, then go for it, and don't let anyone stand in your way. Also, make sure company policy won't dick around in your relationship. Nothing is worse than when you want to be with a coworker, but rules won't allow you to do so.

The_Young_One

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well my actually age is 19 ( made this account when I was younger ) so u have 2 years over me lol. Well she heading off to college in August, that's kinda why I feel like just going for it. Though if it's one-sided, could be arkward summer. I work with all females, and would hate to be gossiped about in a bad way.