Dating a GIANT cocked man

RawBtm4HUGEcock

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys, curious. Never having been in this situation before here's my problem. I recently started dating this really sweet guy. All great stuff about him. But...he's all TOP. I like to bottom, but haven't in quite a few years...I end up topping in most sexual situations. His dick is massive. 11x6 uncut. Orally, not a problem, but up my butt? That's another issue. Any advice on how to best "handle" the beast. I like him a lot, and want to make him feel great. He has told me that he is satisfied with strictly oral but I would like to give him more...and get more in return as well I guess. :eek:) Thanks for your help in advance guys. Sign me...Willing and not-so-able.

Pappy

Media
Two things, foreplay and lube! Lots and lots of both!

Get some toys of varying sizes and work up to one that is close to him in size. Might take a while but you'll eventually get to where you can take him without any problems.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just thought I'd agree with Pappy. I've never been there, but his advice is the best you can get. This topic has come up quite a few times and everyone settles in on the idea that tons of lube, some foreplay, and working your way up with toys. I wish you luck dude.

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
It's great that you want to try! If you are motivated enough it can be a great experence and I feel sorry for guys who are too "uptight" to be the receptive partner in butt play. What do millions of gay men know that they don't?

You're right, it's a great gift to give up your cherry, and, since "big " guys probably don't get many virgins, will probably be as memorable for him as for you. I hope he's patient and loving.

The advice given here is right on. Good luck!

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by RawBtm4HUGEcock@May 21 2005, 07:56 PM
Hey guys, curious. Never having been in this situation before here's my problem. I recently started dating this really sweet guy. All great stuff about him. But...he's all TOP. I like to bottom, but haven't in quite a few years...I end up topping in most sexual situations. His dick is massive. 11x6 uncut. Orally, not a problem, but up my butt? That's another issue. Any advice on how to best "handle" the beast. I like him a lot, and want to make him feel great. He has told me that he is satisfied with strictly oral but I would like to give him more...and get more in return as well I guess. :eek:) Thanks for your help in advance guys. Sign me...Willing and not-so-able.
[post=313335]Quoted post[/post]​

Like others here say, lotsa foreplay and lube!! :9

My fella packs about a tenner, so it can be daunting thinking 'that thing is going...where?' I guess the secret is to be really turned on. When you're horny and up-for-it, then the impossible can happen!

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't forget that he's half of the equation when you two have sex. He's going to have to get you loosened up for his massive cock. I know for me, getting the bottom ready to take my dick is most of the fun!

Snicklet69: just take your time and take a deep breath :)

hole4hung: you could always give up and let him find that elsewhere ;)

j/k I'd say your best bet is to practice. I'm sure he won't mind!

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by dickbulge
It's great that you want to try! If you are motivated enough it can be a great experence and I feel sorry for guys who are too "uptight" to be the receptive partner in butt play. What do millions of gay men know that they don't?

You're right, it's a great gift to give up your cherry, and, since "big " guys probably don't get many virgins, will probably be as memorable for him as for you.
Yeah I'm sure it will be "memorable"...when he'll lay there on his stomach, passed out, and have his asshole's diameter rival the size of a 7-11 Big Gulp soda cup.

Snicklet69: i'll never be able to look at a 7-11 big gulp in the same way :)

JOEMUSCLE

Just Browsing
Media
First of all, always douche. Get yourself something to clean yourself out with. No one likes to fuck a dirty poop chute. Douching is essential to a pleasant experience. Secondly, get some toys of different sizes as has been suggested. Be patient with yourself. It's all about relaxing the muscles back there. In time, you'll be really good at it. There is nothing like taking a hard, big one. The bigger the better. The asshole is a very erogenous zone. Hang in there, learn to use it.

Landshark77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by RawBtm4HUGEcock@May 22 2005, 03:14 AM
Hey thanks guys...this is something I plan on doing on my own...as a "SURPRISE" you might say.  So I appreciate your advice.  Imagine the look on his fce when I am able to get it all in. :eek:)
[post=313572]Quoted post[/post]​

"Your not gonna shit right for a week" - Bad Santa

jibikao

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Myrmidon@Jun 5 2005, 03:17 PM
I actually lost my virginity to a guy who was about 10x7 and i'd have to say the thing that helped more then anything else was lots, and lots of lube. :p
[post=318035]Quoted post[/post]​

Your FIRST anal sex is with a 10x7?

My god, you are a natural born BOTTOM then!!

My first time? I even had trouble taking fingers!!! It was so "weird" feeling... and it took me weeks before I can comfortable getting fucked by a normal size cock and actually ENJOY it. lol

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by RawBtm4HUGEcock@May 21 2005, 02:56 AM
[post=313335]Quoted post[/post]​

Try using KY jelly, that ussually lubes up girls enough to allow them to take my cock. Remember KY jelly and regular lube aren't the same

warmsunshine

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Try using KY jelly, that ussually lubes up girls enough to allow them to take my cock
My opinion on KY with anal (hell any kind of) sex is YUCK! I find that I just hate the smell of it (and trust me, it does smell) and that combined with other odors makes my dick limper than overcooked spaghetti.

Use something ultraslick and silicone-based is what I would suggest.

Also, and this might seem simplistic, remember to BREATHE during insertion. You'd be surprised at how easy it is to forget that and people tend to tense up when they are holding their breath.