Dating a girl with a baby?

HungLatino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Would you date a young 21 y/o girl with a baby? I'm thinking about it. I knew this girl when she was 19, perfect body, horny as hell. Then she got a boyfriend and he knocked her up. Now she left him and I want to be with her but people tell me it's a bad idea.

Tell me what I should do ;[

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sure date her..demand that she go on the pill and always use a condom.
Never judge a woman because she has a child.
He might have been a real jerk and she had the guts to walk out.
But know this, that if you date this lass, you are going to have to show some emotional maturity.
You will not be first claim to her time or attention.
That will and should always belong to her child.
If you are too imature and need all of her attention then please don't date her.

Last edited:

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Excellent advice Dragonfly.
Since I very much want a few kids of my own I think its great when womeone has a child already. Especially the little tykes. If you know her character to be decent and if you both like the other one then yes, absolutely date her. But of course be sure you are able to enjoy the fact that she has a child and even enjoy the little one. Good luck and I hope it works out.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
do NOT listen to other people concerning YOUR affairs...
people often give advice, but do the opposite in their own lives...
if you like her, date her...

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I would like to say its just to much trouble to take on, but i also like to think if the tables were turned and it was me with the baby i wouldnt like to be put at the back of the shelf with a passed expiry date

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
do NOT listen to other people concerning YOUR affairs...
people often give advice, but do the opposite in their own lives...
if you like her, date her...

That doesn't make their advice any less sound. And aren't you giving advice when you say don't listen to other people's advice? :rolleyes:

I would have a problem with dating someone with a baby, both young and older for various reasons..

HERCSURF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dont do it man unless you are ready to accept that you wont have the full attention of her. To boot she probably has her mom over a lot and you dont want that. I dont know how old you are but if you are also around that age id be running away pretty fast. Kids are awesome but u dont want to be thrust into a parent role at a young age.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As someone who was until just recently dating a girl with a baby, I would do it only if A) she's REALLY cool about it and is okay with being very casual and has help with the kid so she can be a *little* bit flexible, or B) you REALLY REALLY REALLY believe this girl might be someone you can get serious with and are okay with basically becoming NuDad.

I was dating a girl with a kid until just very recently, and it was SO not worth the trouble. She'd had a million issues with the absent dad who broke her heart and refused to be involved, and was a headcase because of it. Her parents were super protective of her because they were afraid the next guy to come along would do the same thing. The baby made EVERYTHING way more complicated and it was so incredibly difficult just to get time around her. Not counting the night we first met, we only ever had ONE date without the baby present because every time we made plans, something happened and she had to bring the kid. I'm 24. I was already near marriage once, and I don't need anything serious in my life right now. I'm one of the most social, active people I know, and I *don't* need a kid dragging me down or getting in the way of my game, or a young mommy falling for me too quickly (which she was) because I just happen to be really good with children. If these are things that might run through your head too, think twice, bro--and keep movin.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sure date her..demand that she go on the pill and always use a condom.
Never judge a woman because she has a child.
He might have been a real jerk and she had the guts to walk out.
But know this, that if you date this lass, you are going to have to show some emotional maturity.
You will not be first claim to her time or attention.
That will and should always belong to her child.
If you are too imature and need all of her attention then please don't date her.

Dragon, sometimes you make it difficult to hate you. Not much more needs to be said than the above. The parts I bolded aren't optional, they're requisite. This may sound trivial but don't forget that there's a baby in the room if you smoke, curse, have a dirty mind, or any other characteristics that have no place in the presence of a child. Studies suggest that many men who disrespect a woman's child end up in the ER with a black eye, a busted lip, and sore testicles, and a bah-bah up the ass cuz babies can fight too!!

Last edited:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a question then...If the tables were turned how would you feel if you were the guy and the one with the custody of the child?

A man with the custody of the child? HA! What next, fair judges? Limitless natural resources? Santa Claus? It's cute that you assume a man could ever handle that kind of responsibility. I thought their involvement pretty much ended after conception, give or take a child-support check and holiday visit.

christina

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1. screw the pill and make her get the shot more reliable IMO that way she cant "forget it" and its easier for u to keep track of to.
2. ur what 19/20 i dunno but u need to remember that when u date soemone with a child the child is also a big part of the relationship.
3. if ur not ready to be seen as a potential father figure dont do it.
4. its really cool if u want to do this but its a lot of responsibility and unless shes the party'n type she's more then likely to get pissed if u wana go party with ur buds. Some women jsut are that way unfortunatly.
5. if u really wana do it then do it.
6. oh and if u think about the child as jsut draggin you down then dont even consider it.