Dating A Man That Has Never Had Sex With A Woman?

D

deleted1025121

I'm curious what women would think to yourselves (and if its a red flag) if you went on a date with a man that has never had vaginal intercourse and he's nearing 50yo.

Just curious cause the older I get the more Bi I think I'm becoming and possibly even asexual. But personally, I've never had sex with a woman. I'm thinking of exploring that route, but how would I explain that to her? Or would I just never mention it and maybe let them think I'm awful in bed? haha.

Maybe Bi women might be more understanding about that situation? I figure at some point it might come up. And to note, I'm not well-endowed. So its not like I have a huge one going for me.

Last edited:

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I knew I would probably wonder why but it wouldn't be a showstopper.

If I didn't know, I couldn't care less. And just because a guy is inexperienced doesn't make him a poor lover. Just as an experienced guy isn't necessary a great, good or even mediocre lover.

We not just ask a woman you like out for a date and let nature work it out?

D

deleted1025121

If I knew I would probably wonder why but it wouldn't be a showstopper.

If I didn't know, I couldn't care less. And just because a guy is inexperienced doesn't make him a poor lover. Just as an experienced guy isn't necessary a great, good or even mediocre lover.

We not just ask a woman you like out for a date and let nature work it out?

That is true. Relationships are far more than about sex. So I get that and a helpful response. Thxs.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And just as a sidenote, my best-ever lover was a virgin - and he had the smallest cock I've ever had. And I consider myself a size queen - so don't overthink it - just flow along and pay attention to her body when you finally meet the right one

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Check out this thread for some answers, too.
Bisexual Man Who Has Yet To Be With A Woman

The TL,DR is don’t use someone simply for experience unless everyone is on board with it.
Seek women in the pan and queer communities who aren’t likely to be fussed about your sexual experience being with men.
One of our best posters has limited experience with men in her bed.