Dating and Hair Color

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by hypoc8, Jul 5, 2008.

1. hypoc8

hypoc8 Member

Now I know this is probably going to sound like a stupid topic but I got to thinking about this the other day, that I have had relationships with mostly brunettes. I have dated only one redhead and have never had any luck with blondes, real or bottle.

I was just wondering if others seem to gravitate towards one color or if there was a preference? BTW, my hair used to be brown, now mostly gray.

2. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    well honestly...a nice shaved head gets my attention...or a good marine style haircut.

3. B_am12388

B_am12388 New Member

wow, i hadn't really thought about this. I've dated every type of guy, so as for hair color and styles, I've dated them all as well. I've dated nerds, jocks, preps, and the list goes on. i guess i'm just open-minded as long as the guy has a great personality, being good looking would be a bonus.

4. bigboy9239

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah..mine too (brown, now mostly gray) and Yes.. it's interesting, I think. i tend to gravitate towards Dark Brown or Black haired women with olive complexions or darker. Not to say I can't find a blond attractive...or a red head...but they have to be a certain type of blond (with baby fine hair) with pale blue eyes.....but frankly redheads are my least attractive type. of course, you realize that redheads are the ones who always want me.... not the other way around. Yeah, I know...crazy and kinky...but thems the preferences.

5. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have dated the spectrum, but wound up with a redhead. She's red down there, so it's not a dye job.

6. naughty

Gold Member

I have dated mostly dark haired men but there were my three blond experiments. Actually they were wonderful not stereotypical in the least.:biggrin1:

7. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

I tend to not date redheads. I had too many of them in my family, and they were all evil.. I almost married a blonde. I don't have a particular type I like.

8. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I've been mostly attracted to people with brown hair, done a few with blond hair, it really doesn't matter.. I just dislike blond hair on boys.

9. D_Bob_Crotchitch

I do believe that your body hair should match. If it's natural that's one thing but a bleached blonde with a black pubic area is just a turn on for me.

10. D_Bob_Crotchitch

Turn off turn off! sigh I need to go to bed. When I get too tired, I start using the wrong words.

11. Calcium

Calcium New Member

Albums:
    Beggars can't be choosers.

12. B_New End

B_New End New Member

almost all the girls I have been with have been blonde hair, blue eye.

So now, I only date women with brown eyes, since it has always been my preference. I think the blonde hair blue eyes I knew wouldn't hurt if they rejected me, so it was easier to try with them. When I see a beautiful pair of brown eyes, I get scared, and think "shes too hot"

13. sdg475

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Dark hair and a darker complexion definitely gets my attention, so I'm more likely to pursue them and in turn more likely to date girls like this. I've got nothing against blondes, I just don't seem to go after them very often. For me redheads are hit or miss, I had a bad experience with a redhead and fair skin is a little bit of a put off to me.

14. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Such a fuss over the color of collagen!

15. B_New End

B_New End New Member

I believe its melatonin... collagen is a fatty type substance, oft injected into the lips of those who want to look like Angelina Jolie.

Draft saved Draft deleted