Dating and Hair Color

hypoc8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now I know this is probably going to sound like a stupid topic but I got to thinking about this the other day, that I have had relationships with mostly brunettes. I have dated only one redhead and have never had any luck with blondes, real or bottle.

I was just wondering if others seem to gravitate towards one color or if there was a preference? BTW, my hair used to be brown, now mostly gray.

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
wow, i hadn't really thought about this. I've dated every type of guy, so as for hair color and styles, I've dated them all as well. I've dated nerds, jocks, preps, and the list goes on. i guess i'm just open-minded as long as the guy has a great personality, being good looking would be a bonus.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now I know this is probably going to sound like a stupid topic but I got to thinking about this the other day, that I have had relationships with mostly brunettes. I have dated only one redhead and have never had any luck with blondes, real or bottle.

I was just wondering if others seem to gravitate towards one color or if there was a preference? BTW, my hair used to be brown, now mostly gray.

Yeah..mine too (brown, now mostly gray) and Yes.. it's interesting, I think. i tend to gravitate towards Dark Brown or Black haired women with olive complexions or darker. Not to say I can't find a blond attractive...or a red head...but they have to be a certain type of blond (with baby fine hair) with pale blue eyes.....but frankly redheads are my least attractive type. of course, you realize that redheads are the ones who always want me.... not the other way around. Yeah, I know...crazy and kinky...but thems the preferences.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
almost all the girls I have been with have been blonde hair, blue eye.

So now, I only date women with brown eyes, since it has always been my preference. I think the blonde hair blue eyes I knew wouldn't hurt if they rejected me, so it was easier to try with them. When I see a beautiful pair of brown eyes, I get scared, and think "shes too hot"

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dark hair and a darker complexion definitely gets my attention, so I'm more likely to pursue them and in turn more likely to date girls like this. I've got nothing against blondes, I just don't seem to go after them very often. For me redheads are hit or miss, I had a bad experience with a redhead and fair skin is a little bit of a put off to me.