dating coworkers

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Amyntas Lillydong, Aug 19, 2009.

1. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

maybe i'm a prude right now or there are just too many politics going on in my workplace, but i'm full blatz on how one female is playing the field at work and she hasn't been here for a year. eventually people open their mouths up and we know what is going on but we are very judgmental here since some of us have been here longer and we're here to do our job not make things worse. at least she is single, but when you have a married man screwing around with a newbie who is a nice gal that hasn't been here for a year too, and i know he is a user, plus he is favored by management because he sucks their ass, as a person i just get tired of favoritism i see. oh management knows about it, but their just watching. the guy has a wife and two kids and yeah it'll be entertaining when it blows up. just unneeded stress in the workplace. so does anyone agree with dating coworkers?

2. ruggerkit28

ruggerkit28 Active Member

Albums:
    i once slept with a guy i worked with. utter disaster, we never really got on after that.

3. overninept5

overninept5 New Member

Albums:
    Bad bad bad idea keep it in your pants for outside of the office. baaaaaaaaaaad idea

4. lickme69

lickme69 New Member

That has always been a rule of thumb for me. Do not date someone you work with!! Chances are things will go bad and it just creates more stress in your job. It is like you cannot get away from it. This happened to me and it was so bad, I had to switch jobs.

5. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Don't shit where you eat...pretty basic advice.

6. cdarro

cdarro New Member

Done it twice...bad idea both times.

Draft saved Draft deleted