Dating dilemma, need advice

chillWEguy81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I spent the night out and about with my ex-girlfriend (broke up a year ago), who I am still very good friends with, and her hot roommate who I totally have a thing for. It was kind of a double date, shall we say ;) Anyway, me and my ex's roommate really hit it off, one thing led to another, and we sporadically were making out throughout the night. The sticky part is that my ex had a bad breakup with her most recent boyfriend and I suspect that she might have been hoping to get back together with me (we kissed as well).

My ex, while she didn't see us in action, saw the chemistry between me and her roommate and commented about it like she was cool with it, but she seemed disappointed at the same time cuz she was on the major rebound. While I absolutely value the friendship my ex and I have, I don't have the desire to get back together with her and want to see if there can be something more between me and her roomoate. How can I go about this without causing hard feelings? Also, could I work it to where my ex puts in a good word for me? I am not trying to be a sleeze about this, just trying to follow how I really feel. also, I felt that I could have been a little too much for the roommate since I 've been know to get on the touchy-feely side when I really like someone. I try not to, but I ain't perfect you know :confused:

And no, I am NOT bring my cock size into this equation. That is something that should be a special surprise if the raod leads up to her finding out.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The easiest way to do this is to be patient and let your ex's rebound stage pass. She'll be more sensible and less craving of you for sure!

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How close is your ex with this roommate of hers? Are they simply roommates or good friends as well? Generally, friends of exs and exs of friends are "forbidden". It all really depends on their relationship.

And no, don't get your ex to put in a good word for you. That's tacky. I'm sure the roommate knows everything about you that she needs to know.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do you want them both at once? Is it one of the options? If not, leave the ex out of it. You will only confuse her. Common sense this is. Hot threesomes to you....

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'd have an open and honest talk with your ex about it. make sure she's going to be cool with it and that it's not going to damage your friendship. if she admits to still having some feelings for you or not being comfortable with you dating her roommate because of your shared history, then let it go and maybe she'll be cooler with it somewhere down the road. but if she says she's fine with it, then go man go! lol!