Dating his penis

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you were ever hesitant to break up with a guy because you "loved" him soooooo much, then yeah it was probably his cock that you were lovin on.

I'm guilty... so sue me. The man could fuck great, he just happened to be an ass as well. You get over and leave................... eventually.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have never dated a guy because of his cock (though once I did stop dating a guy because of his cock). I did regularly have sex with a guy because of his body and cock, but we were definitely not dating. His wife introduced us and condoned the hook-ups.

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I could hook up with a guy for his cock, but I couldnt date a guy because of his cock, it would be way too boring.

Sex with a big cock is great, but sex with a big cock and a boring guy gets boring real quick

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
If you were ever hesitant to break up with a guy because you "loved" him soooooo much, then yeah it was probably his cock that you were lovin on.

I'm guilty... so sue me. The man could fuck great, he just happened to be an ass as well. You get over and leave................... eventually.

i used to be like that guy.....

cups

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've teased a few girlfriends after seeing eachother for awhile......I'd jokingly say "you don't love me, you just love my cock!".........we'd always have a good laugh about it.