Dating his penis

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
i'm gonna PM you so hard now. it's gonna be...real...dirty like...with lots of...

dirty things!

bring it on sweet cheeks. you'll be the wet one when i'm done with you.

[edit: i was going to link to a pic for illustrative purposes but didn't know if it would break your privacy settings :)]

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My BOB has been in my dresser drawer for so long I forget it's there. But with hubby on the road for a week at a time, I may have to check the batteries!

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have you ever dated a guy and realized a month or 2 in that you were not dating him you were dating his cock?

I've dated a penis with the intention of dating the penis. :biggrin1:

I've also dated a guy I thought had the potential for more, realized he didn't, but stuck around a little longer for the penis. :rolleyes:

And then I've dated a guy where I thought I was dating the guy, but it was really just his penis that was interested in me. :confused:

Does that answer the question in all it's interpretive forms?

QwentyJ1987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No one has ever dated me for my penis yet and I don't know if that would be a good thing or a bad thing. I guess I'm hoping someone likes me for me before they even see my penis. Its a great fantasy though

I 've shagged 6 girls in my short life so far and have never been on a date/in a relationship, so I can safely say that I've never been dated for my cock.

Shame though, they don't know what they're missing! :wink:

D_Della Doubledees

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry if this sounds like I'm raining on the 'fun parade'....

On the other side of the coin... I've dated a guy who was used to women dating him only for his penis, and he didn't know how to 'act' any other way. It was sad, really, because he wanted to be more affectionate, but he had some trust issues.

He kept steering things in that direction, taunting me a little... saying things like, "what you really want me to do is shut up and let you have your way with me..." and I thought it was funny and cute at first, but then I slowly realized that it was actually an underlying trust issue. It was a little awkward to work through, but I'm glad that we did.

I used to think that all men that were 'hung' had it 'easy'. I didn't realize that they could be objectified just as easily by a woman, as a woman could be objectified by a man.

bd_de

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry if this sounds like I'm raining on the 'fun parade'....

On the other side of the coin... I've dated a guy who was used to women dating him only for his penis, and he didn't know how to 'act' any other way. It was sad, really, because he wanted to be more affectionate, but he had some trust issues.

He kept steering things in that direction, taunting me a little... saying things like, "what you really want me to do is shut up and let you have your way with me..." and I thought it was funny and cute at first, but then I slowly realized that it was actually an underlying trust issue. It was a little awkward to work through, but I'm glad that we did.

I used to think that all men that were 'hung' had it 'easy'. I didn't realize that they could be objectified just as easily by a woman, as a woman could be objectified by a man.

Off subject, but great pictures you have. I think I'm in LUST, LOL