Dating his penis

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
dating his penis:

slice it open and count the rings

Sometimes things can just be taken too far. To be so flip about a guy and his penis is hurtful and disconcerting. This was like tossing a live grenade in the penis support psych ward. You women are just out of control...out of control.

With great power comes great responsibility and a little seriousness around here would be appreciated. You never know whose id you might shrink.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
well, i didn't mean it literally. i was being flippant because this thread is silly to me personally.

but ok, i'll try to play nice...if i have to.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry if this sounds like I'm raining on the 'fun parade'....

On the other side of the coin... I've dated a guy who was used to women dating him only for his penis, and he didn't know how to 'act' any other way. It was sad, really, because he wanted to be more affectionate, but he had some trust issues.

He kept steering things in that direction, taunting me a little... saying things like, "what you really want me to do is shut up and let you have your way with me..." and I thought it was funny and cute at first, but then I slowly realized that it was actually an underlying trust issue. It was a little awkward to work through, but I'm glad that we did.

I used to think that all men that were 'hung' had it 'easy'. I didn't realize that they could be objectified just as easily by a woman, as a woman could be objectified by a man.

very good point. thanks for sharing that experience with us.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well, i didn't mean it literally. i was being flippant because this thread is silly to me personally.

but ok, i'll try to play nice...if i have to.

i would never want you to play nice with me. ;)

why do you think it's silly? ( i do, too, but i want to hear your perspective on it.)

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
Sorry if this sounds like I'm raining on the 'fun parade'....

On the other side of the coin... I've dated a guy who was used to women dating him only for his penis, and he didn't know how to 'act' any other way. It was sad, really, because he wanted to be more affectionate, but he had some trust issues.

He kept steering things in that direction, taunting me a little... saying things like, "what you really want me to do is shut up and let you have your way with me..." and I thought it was funny and cute at first, but then I slowly realized that it was actually an underlying trust issue. It was a little awkward to work through, but I'm glad that we did.

I used to think that all men that were 'hung' had it 'easy'. I didn't realize that they could be objectified just as easily by a woman, as a woman could be objectified by a man.

i guess it depends on the guy..
i've never had a problem with that at all. it's really how the "hung" guy handles himself(no pun intended)
the guy should choose to not date those type of women if he wants something more. it takes two to have a sexual relationship.

sour_cherrie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yup, right now as a matter of fact

I just wanna call him and say -

"i'm addicted to what your dick did!"

is that too forward?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i would never want you to play nice with me. ;)

why do you think it's silly? ( i do, too, but i want to hear your perspective on it.)

ok, i'll try to answer this as best i can. basically, i just can't figure out what the heck the OP is even asking. is he asking if some women date men just for sex? yes of course, some women do. and some women don't. a fair portion of us don't, actually. and is this really a woman's issue? i just feel this is a really ineffectively-worded question. i don't even get it. i wouldn't know how to answer it seriously. i guess i would have to say...no i have never dated a man just for his penis. and that's another thing, some people in this thread have different definitions of the word dating than others do i think. some are saying "no i never dated a man for his penis, because we weren't romantically involved, but i did have sex with man on a regular basis just 'cause it was good and that's all i wanted was the sex and/or his body" -- or something to that effect. so, if the OP's question is actually in essence have you ever been involved with a man just for his body/equipment/the sex then well, i guess you get my point. it's just not a clearly worded question.

anyway that ends my babbling.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok, i'll try to answer this as best i can. basically, i just can't figure out what the heck the OP is even asking. is he asking if some women date men just for sex? yes of course, some women do. and some women don't. a fair portion of us don't, actually. and is this really a woman's issue? i just feel this is a really ineffectively-worded question. i don't even get it. i wouldn't know how to answer it seriously. i guess i would have to say...no i have never dated a man just for his penis. and that's another thing, some people in this thread have different definitions of the word dating than others do i think. some are saying "no i never dated a man for his penis, because we weren't romantically involved, but i did have sex with man on a regular basis just 'cause it was good and that's all i wanted was the sex and/or his body" -- or something to that effect. so, if the OP's question is actually in essence have you ever been involved with a man just for his body/equipment/the sex then well, i guess you get my point. it's just not a clearly worded question.

anyway that ends my babbling.

+1. i pretty much always agree with you.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you ever dated a guy and realized a month or 2 in that you were not dating him you were dating his cock?

I am SOoooooooo lost. :confused:

If I'm not dating him for his cock, just what am I dating him for?????????? :rolleyes:

OK he's got to be eye candy but once you unwrap the candy he's got to have the tootsie roll. :tongue:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DAMN!! it's like that??
Yes. :biggrin1:
Just because I like someone for their penis doesn't mean I dismiss all other parts of their personality. Rather, it means that I know when I want someone just to fuck and when I might want more, like a relationship.

Unashamedly, I am entirely capable of separating the man from his meat. As I am sure men I have had fuck buddy relationships with can separate "Shady", the whatever I do in my everyday life, from the woman that was fucking and sucking them the night before. I am realistic - not every sexual connection was meant to be deeply emptional with angels singing and shit.

Sometimes I just wanna fuck them and send their ass home. :smile:

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This question boils down to, "Would you date someone who didn't have any penis," the way some 'women' have been answering.:rolleyes:

Nope. I may find it difficult for me personally to be in touch with my physical and sexual side IRL, but that doesn't mean it's non existent. Any healthy relationship needs to have both the emotional, and the physical.

If you're not attracted to someone, or was, but couldn't share something like that with them then it just would not work.

Some might be able to get past the fact for a few months, maybe years...but let's face it...after those months or years, the stress on the relationship would grow. I'd assume some resentment would follow. Some would either stop seeing him, or just start fucking on the side if that's your style. :shrug:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Nope. I may find it difficult for me personally to be in touch with my physical and sexual side IRL, but that doesn't mean it's non existent. Any healthy relationship needs to have both the emotional, and the physical.

If you're not attracted to someone, or was, but couldn't share something like that with them then it just would not work.

Some might be able to get past the fact for a few months, maybe years...but let's face it...after those months or years, the stress on the relationship would grow. I'd assume some resentment would follow. Some would either stop seeing him, or just start fucking on the side if that's your style. :shrug:

I get the impression that for various reasons you haven't had good sex yet let alone great sex?

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You seem to be a fully functioning young woman how could it be your fault?

I wasn't open enough with my two partners. I'm submissive, and they were more into "equal" sex. I'd try to give hints, but neither caught on, and I was too chicken shit to say it out right. Basically...I was ready for sex, but I wasn't ready for the communication that came with it.

I wanted it to be easy, and I expected them to know what to do since I was the inexperienced one, and to catch on to what I liked.

Anyway...
In reference to the OP,
chrissy nailed it right on the "head"...or his head. ;)

So much of the question is subjective from woman to woman. I don't think you'll ever get a straight answer since most of us here have different views on a lot of things. (Which is a beautiful thing! I've learned a lot from you ladies.)

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Anyway...
In reference to the OP,
chrissy nailed it right on the "head"...or his head. ;)

Counting rings!?!:eek::smile:

No, Chrissy pretended not to get the question. The question is simple. Did you ever start dating a guy and have sex with him, then after the dynamics of a relationship died, or evidently weren't going to to anywhere, did you stay at it just for the great, big dick, sex?

Funny given that so many women stay in abusive, no great sex, relationships all the time.

There aren't that many big dicks that are good at fucking so I guess it makes sense many women would say no. It's why women say size doesn't matter, most haven't had great, big dick, sex how would they know?

I wonder if Chrissy is having great, big dick sex? She probably is.