Dating leagues & penis size

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think we all know there are various "leagues" of dating.. ie "dating out of your league" etc.

I'm curious as to what the folks here think of the different leagues, how many of them there are (or is there a continuum), what makes them up (physical attractiveness, wealth, intelligence, etc) and...

..of course...

...whether dick-size factors into any of that.

ie., can a large dong put you in a different league? :confused:

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
I think we all know there are various "leagues" of dating.. ie "dating out of your league" etc.

I'm curious as to what the folks here think of the different leagues, how many of them there are (or is there a continuum), what makes them up (physical attractiveness, wealth, intelligence, etc) and...

..of course...

...whether dick-size factors into any of that.

ie., can a large dong put you in a different league? :confused:

The ones that spring to mind immediately for me, that most people date by, are:

Wealth
Power
Physical/Sexual Attractiveness
Education and/or Intelligence (not necessarily the same thing though)

I think a big dick would fall under a very narrow sub-section of the Physical/Sexual Attractiveness league.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Wealth
Power

I think a big dick would fall under a very narrow sub-section of the Physical/Sexual Attractiveness league.

I think you nailed it. Though for me not in that order.

ATrueFan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes. a big one can put you in a different league.

Absolutely.

Wear some loose khaki pants and pull them to the side strategically at the right moment, lol.

D

deleted81224

In my mind, if you moved up a league as it were, you would merely be continually paranoid that she/he would eventually be snared by a person in their league - is that really worth it?

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well the theory is that you can't really date out of your league, unless you've lied about your wealth or something. The reason is that, if you're dating someone, you are, by definition in their league.

So say there are 4 leagues. A, AA, AAA and major leagues.

I'm not tall enough to ever be in the major leagues, unless I somehow acquire a tremendous amount of money or power, which is unlikely. I understand that, fine.

Let's say that in addition to being short I have an average job and that I'm losing my hair and have freckles. But I'm smart and funny and fun to be around. So let's say I'm, by all outward appearances in the AA league.

Now, let's assume for a moment that having a big dick is desirable for whatever reason(s). If I can somehow convey this to women either through wearing revealing pants (as a poster jokingly said above), or by 'hinting' at it or whatever, could it conceivably lift me from AA league to the AAA league?

Is it that important a factor in others' judgment of a guy, or not?

Another example, the reverse. Say you're a super duper hot guy, tall, handsome, wealthy, even doing some modeling in GQ. You're in the major leagues. But then it gets around that you have a micropenis. I'm talking less than an inch long and an inch in diameter (rare but possible). How far down would this drop you?

ATrueFan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Considerably. I've had both experiences, but I was in college at the time.

Micropenis was a 6'2" bronze gorgeous law student. The reveal was utterly depressing.

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absolutely - being extremely well-endowed has definitely opened doors for me that would never have happened if I was average (or even just "above average"). I'd say about 80% of my girlfriends could have been called out of my league in some respect.

However, in all cases this was due to word of mouth - I can't imagine that just showing up as a stranger with a bulge has much effect, based on my own poor experience picking up strangers.

And ultimately it just provides a "selling point" - if they didn't like the guy I was beyond the dick, some of them wouldn't have stuck around as long as they did just for the sex (I think!)

Last edited:

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok, my thread, let's keep the arguments logical, no name calling, no emotional outbursts. They are annoying to everyone but the 'outburster'...

thx

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think penis size will have much of a difference in dating. It MIGHT make one bolder and more confident if he has a large penis, which would in turn cause him to strike up conversations with more women (or men) and therefore find himself involved with more women (or men) - but that's about it.

And a woman wouldn't know you have a big penis until you have shown her (or she's been told) your penis. So you wouldn't be dating her strictly because you have a big penis - she wouldn't know that yet. But, I have had women have sex with me because I have a big penis. One woman saw the bulge in my very flimsy shorts and wanted to "feel it inside" her. Another woman I had sex with, who was my friend, pursued a relationship (i am later told) mainly because I had a large penis and she never had one before me.

So unless she already knows you're packing, chances are that your penis is not part of the equation.

Simba

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and if the girl you're hitting on hasn't heard you've got a large shlong... how do you let her know without acting like an ass?

likesnewthings

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
absolutely it matters. i knew a guy in college- blonde, bad acne pits and a very lazy eye- was fucking the piss out of freshman pussy while their long distance b/fs wrote love letters from far away. this guy wouldnt have stood much of a chance, but he was hung and wasn't afraid to dance with girls out at the bars.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Wealth
Power

This is probably true. Maybe in varying order depending on the person and their priorities. For instance for me education and/or intelligence and physical/sexual attractiveness are very important, wealth has become more important lately to me since I've had some financial worries :redface:, and power is actually a turn-OFF to me. However, not every guy I've dated has been physically attractive (I've dated a couple of rather homely guys), and not all have been intelligent (one I dated once was rather dumb :biggrin1:... but he WAS good-looking!) However the guy I had the longest-term relationship with was very intelligent and at least at first, also very good-looking (he has let himself go in recent years, otherwise he'd probably still look about as good as he did when we first met) - he IS poor, though! While I have dated good-looking men, and have dated highly intelligent men, I don't generally get the ones with money. Maybe it's because I have a problem with the attitudes some wealthy people have.

well the theory is that you can't really date out of your league, unless you've lied about your wealth or something. The reason is that, if you're dating someone, you are, by definition in their league.

So say there are 4 leagues. A, AA, AAA and major leagues.

I'm not tall enough to ever be in the major leagues, unless I somehow acquire a tremendous amount of money or power, which is unlikely. I understand that, fine.

Let's say that in addition to being short I have an average job and that I'm losing my hair and have freckles. But I'm smart and funny and fun to be around. So let's say I'm, by all outward appearances in the AA league.

Now, let's assume for a moment that having a big dick is desirable for whatever reason(s). If I can somehow convey this to women either through wearing revealing pants (as a poster jokingly said above), or by 'hinting' at it or whatever, could it conceivably lift me from AA league to the AAA league?

Is it that important a factor in others' judgment of a guy, or not?

Another example, the reverse. Say you're a super duper hot guy, tall, handsome, wealthy, even doing some modeling in GQ. You're in the major leagues. But then it gets around that you have a micropenis. I'm talking less than an inch long and an inch in diameter (rare but possible). How far down would this drop you?

I'm not in the major leagues either, and haven't dated a guy in the major leagues (the ones with Hollywood leading man good looks have generally been poor and/or unintelligent, and the intelligent ones have been also poor or not as good-looking... and one guy was rather ugly, probably average intelligence or a little above MAYBE... poor, and it turned out after we'd dated a while that he was also sexist and probably an alcoholic! Yikes!)

I've dated guys of various sizes too, although after a while I actually actively sought out big guys. Part of that is this fantasy I have, but part also came out of a period of time when I dated a few guys who were smaller than I'd prefer - although of course I'd never dream of actually telling them that (I'm not into SPH or humiliation of ANY kind... and I'm not cruel...) I did find some big guys after that, although I'm still looking for the particular fantasy. (Plus, two of the guys I was with before actively seeking out big guys could probably be considered big - the one I described above who was ugly, poor, sexist, alcoholic, etc. :eek:; and the one I had my longest-term relationship with - he and I are actually friends and sometimes FWBs to this day in fact! He's also poor but is not ugly, sexist or alcoholic :biggrin1:)