Dating leagues & penis size

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you are a man having the idea in your mind that some women are "out of your league" is probably the only reason why they actually are out of your league.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's the flaw in the argument of the "there's no dating leagues" folks:

Evolution prompts up to mate with the partners who are best able to ensure our offsprings' ability to survive.

Anti-dating-league people are, in effect, saying that everybody of each gender is equal in their ability to create fit offspring.

They are saying that women will find a guy who has an IQ of 87 and severe genetic abnormalities of equal sexual desirability to, say, Johnny Depp. If leagues are only in one's mind, then how could it be otherwise?

This, of course, is completely BS. I don't understand why folks have to try to convince themselves that "we're all equal." We're not, especially when it comes to our sexual desirability. And we can lump people of equal desirabilities into "classes" or "leagues." It's been done in every society since the beginning of time.

So I admire our present-day dogma that "we're all equal. You can make anything you want of yourself. You can have anything if you work for it." But clearly that's bullshit. There are some things you will never have, despite your desire for them, and through no fault of your own. That's just how things work.

You will never date a supermodel, no matter how "confident" you are. And if you tell yourself "I don't like supermodels anyway," then that's just sour grapes. "I only like to date chunky chicks with average looks" and, wow, those are the ones who want to date you too! Imagine that ;)

Leagues exist, and you fall into one. Simple as that.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the equality stance is more philisophical. We are equal to have the same rights, liberty, and all have the right to live.

But in life's school yard, no, there is no equality. Good looking people will always have it easier. Ugly people will have to work harder. Is that fair? No, but life isnt fair.
The good thing is that you can do things that make up for it.

To date a super model you have to be what they want. You have to be attactive to them in what they are looking for. Women seem to be more forgiving when it comes to looks. Evolution would say that getting into a good situation is better than just looks.

A big dick will only appeal to those who are specifically looking for it. I think most women would be happy with average size dick and a good sense of how to use it mixed in with finacial security. I also think that small is bad for many resaons. But some guys have even make that work.

And league is more than finacial. There is also education levels, cultural, social status, ect. Some circles you just cant get into. And if you do, you are not the person who you were. And if you are OK with that and people accept you, then who am I to say that is bad. Good Luck though.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On the other hand, Tom Leykis is also an idiot and a mysogynist.
Nah, that is just an act to make money. You should have heard him when he thought he was in love. He was not "the man" that he tells people to be. he was actually human for a while. I know some listeners that stopped listening to his show because he seem too much like a hypocrite.

He will be the first to admit that most of that stuff is for entertainment. He really is an intelligent man with the amazing power to reason and debate. Unfortunatly for him, he could not make money doing that type of show so he reduced himself to that idiot/ mysogynist character. All for the money. How do I know this? Because he makes no secret of that fact.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok then tell me how bubba the love sponge got his wife,

he is ugly, fat, had no money when they met, and admitted himself he has a small penis.

and he somehow got her

RS-07-26-07---bubba-the-love-sponge-undoing-heather-clem-s-top-2.jpg

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nah, that is just an act to make money. You should have heard him when he thought he was in love. He was not "the man" that he tells people to be. he was actually human for a while. I know some listeners that stopped listening to his show because he seem too much like a hypocrite.

He will be the first to admit that most of that stuff is for entertainment. He really is an intelligent man with the amazing power to reason and debate. Unfortunatly for him, he could not make money doing that type of show so he reduced himself to that idiot/ mysogynist character. All for the money. How do I know this? Because he makes no secret of that fact.

OK, let me clarify: the character named Tom Leykis that has a radio show -- the only persona of his that I'll ever meet or hear of -- is an idiot and a mysogynist. Doing it for the money doesn't make him a better man.