Dating,ltr And Sex

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am looking to start dating trans women and possibly getting into a LTR if things work out. But I am very naive about the physical side of a relationship with a trans women. I am very hyper sexual and if that side of the relationship isn't possible than I would just be miserable. I think that trans women are the best of both worlds, beautiful femininity and male genitalia. So please don't make fun or pass judgment on me. First of all I am 64 years old do you think I am too old to attract a trans women? Age is not an issue with me but I would prefer a more mature gal if possible. If not so be it. Is it still possible for a trans gender gal to get an erection? Given all of the hormones nessesary to transition I don't know. Or do trans women even want a functioning penis? If it is possible to get an erection how do trans women feel about oral sex? I know you can't generalize ( everyone is different ). But do they enjoy or encourage their partner to go down on them? As far as penatrative sex is concerned I think most want to be made love to as a natural women but on occasion I would like to be penatrated. What is your opinion of switching roles. I've been fucked once by a man and many times by women with strap ons and greatly enjoy it. It probably happens 10 out of a 100 times so I don't think I'm too obsessed with it. That's all the questions for now. I'm sure if I get some responces there will be more. Thank you in advance.