Dating married men

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The tricky ones are the ones who don't wear the wedding ring. I met a hot guy once. And he really gave me a vibe that he was interested.

Let's just say the wifey let me know that he was INDEED married and that HE has children. I was like "Thanks for letting me know. I didn't see any rings on his finger."

He doesn't look at me anymore. I guess that the wifey must've had problems dealing with him cruising guys. I hope that guys in that closet mode know that their wives know something up.

That guy is hot. Nice ass. Nice legs. Nice lips. I could see him being married. :wink:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
You get to spend all major holidays alone, something always comes up on your birthday, and there is onone to kill spiders for you. Not a great idea!

I wouldn't put this just on married men. I have been in relationships with gay single men who are so independent that they find other holiday plans or spend holidays and birthdays with immediate family. When I got tired of their closeted attitudes and them not including me in their lives, I dumped them.

Also met a Latino married dude with children many years ago, my 1st MM, who ended up using my pad for his personal whore house (without inviting me, the bastard!), he was gone too.

Despite these unfortunate experiences, I would consider another married man but only if all parties know what is going on. Ideally, he would invite me to dinner with the wife and . . . :biggrin1:

As for married guys nite out, bonding with other men, etc., if the wife has no idea, the "secret" may eventually come out (pun intended) and you should be ready to accept the consequences.

P.S. Married men ***DO*** make fantastic bottoms! :smile:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The tricky ones are the ones who don't wear the wedding ring. I met a hot guy once. And he really gave me a vibe that he was interested.

Let's just say the wifey let me know that he was INDEED married and that HE has children. I was like "Thanks for letting me know. I didn't see any rings on his finger."

He doesn't look at me anymore. I guess that the wifey must've had problems dealing with him cruising guys. I hope that guys in that closet mode know that their wives know something up.

That guy is hot. Nice ass. Nice legs. Nice lips. I could see him being married. :wink:

P.S. Married men ***DO*** make fantastic bottoms! :smile:

Oh, boy--do I know that. :wink: Pussy gripping assholes, Yum!:tongue:

bigrick1970

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should never mess with a married person; male or female for that matter; pretty messed up to do that to the persons spouse. At least wait until they're divorced or LEGALLY seperated.