Dating Men with a Foot Fetish

blar

Experimental Member
Media
i don't have a foot fetish but i guess people get confused because i like girls with nice looking feet. I just dislike girls with ugly feet some girls should not wear flip flops

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i wouldn't say i have a foot fetish (i never liked these "domina videos" where the guy praises the gils feet and licks on the shoes, etc.) but on the other hand i'm definitely into women's feet.
i like to look at them, i like to touch them and i would have surely nothing against a footjob.

they are a turn-on for me. and i also find it very sexy if a girl is confident about her feet. lot of girls are obsessed with the thought that they should hide their feet because its not something to look at.... very-very wrong!
especially because a lot of women (would) have sexy feet and the fact that they don't want to notice this, is kind of irritating (--> like imagine a guy with a sixpack who never takes off his shirt because he thinks he's fat).

i think there are no "pretty feet" and "ugly feet" features. small or big, long toes or short toes, flip-flops or high heels... everything can be sexy. it depends on... i don't know what :)
i even find dirty soles sexy (to look at, not to lick on them).

and i'm happy to read positive comments from girls about footjob, it gives me more confidence to consider asking my girlfriend to give me one :)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude. Just take her feet, do something nice to them, like massage them, and then place them how you want them, and fuck them. Tell her how nice the skin is, how sexy they look.

The first time a man fucked my feet, I was complaining that they were cold. He undressed them, and put his cock between the arches. I couldn't believe how different the skin of his penis felt to my feet as opposed to my hands! My only complaint was that he did not fuck them to completion. I'd have liked to see that.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't have a foot fetish, but I think I have a fetish for a large penis between notthe7's feet.

Dumb question: Does he take your feet in his hands and use them to rub his cock? Or do you actually control your own feet and what they do on his penis? If the latter, don't you end up with really sore leg muscles?

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A little bit of both Aficionado. I have really strong leg muslces, so not really really... infact it's a great exercise come to think of it. For the most part though, he was controlling my feet/leg motion with his hands.

D_wertyu9o

Experimental Member
Media
First, I crave BBWs so, of course, I like their feet to be long and wide with long, thick toes. For reasons only nature knows, I've had this powerful attraction to this kind of female foot for the longest. I'd be so shy about sharing my feelings. It was killing my ass to keep holding it in! I never let on until I finally busted on out with it with this particular woman. She was so cool about it. She saw that it excited me very much, which made the sex even more sweaty and dramatic. I mean, she's flat on her back with her feet resting on my shoulders. I'm standing up in front of her holding and licking the bottom of her wide left foot while stickin' and movin'. Oh, it was wild! She had never seen that side of me. More importantly, it should go both ways. To me, if a woman has a particular thing that gets her going, then I should be obliged to work with her to make her program sizzle. Just knowing you're contributing to your partner's favorite cause is a turn-on in and of itself. Now I'm all lathered up just writing about it!:tongue:

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, agreed. If you're both willing to make each other happy, that's what it's all about! I myself think mens feet are gross but his are actually really pretty! He asked for a foot rub once and i kinda grimaced.... but obliged...

I realized how soft and pretty his feet were and really enjoyed massaging them.
I don't want a toe in or around my vagina anytime soon, but it was fun :)

D_Sandy_Crotch

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My ex had the worst feet ever.. gross.
Anyway, I have had many compliments about my feet. I had a guy who was into shoes in a BIG way. I would wear various high heeled shoes and take pics of me in them and send them to him. Someone who I chat to calls me sweetfeet, so I guess they must be nice. I have never attempted wanking a guy with them yet though..

Cherrylips

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never dated a guy with a foot fetish and I think if I ever did, I would be rather freaked out. It's just not my thing. But then again, if a guy catches me off guard when we are in bed and uses my feet to massage himself, I would feel like I am able to satisfy him just that bit more and that would make me happy. So who knows!

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@ Notthe7: for a bit there i thought you where describing me haha... im was the same way with my gf and did things in the same manner as your bf. For her my adoration of her feet was a completely new thing, she was more used to the 'Boobs and bum and legs' comments.
She said it was a breath of fresh air and she loves to do new things. My lady loves her feet being rubbed and massaged (relaxes and soothes her) which i am more than happy to do.
She wasnt keen on the idea of me sucking her toes and kissing her feet at first but once i did it a little bit, she thought it was great and a turn on. She finds it cute and special and describes me with her feet as being like 'the cat that got the milk' haha.

We both enjoy it :) Sexual and sensual and means there is no limitations. I love her feet as much as i love the rest of her.
Gorgeous

jeffarches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
always had a thing for well kept female feet last gf used to find it hot that i was into hers,she used to have me lie on floor while she sat on bed or chair and wank me with her feet ,she found it easier that way and her legs didnt tire as quick