dating outside your race

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
Exactly what I thought. "Race" when applied to humans is such an outdated, bigotry-laden construct.

I almost completely agree with that. I would never judge a friend or a work colleague, or anyone I meet by what race they are. But race does affect physical appearance, and who can deny that physical appearance plays a part in attraction.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in the military for a while & i was stationed all over the world.I have dated many women outside my race & it has never worked out with only one race.The worse was with asian women.They just had rude/nasty attitudes.

White & hispanic have been the best.How bout you guys ? Im asking only men to answer this question.

African-American
Indian-American (as in the country)... with the "sunny California surfer girl" tip... yum
A myriad of Asian
Eurasian
Mexican
Brazilian/Argentine

No Japanese :( or Pacific Islanders (not counting Filipinas)

ddazndd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never dated people in the same race (Asians), as in having relationships. I grew up in a Russian community, thanks to being the only Asian in elementary and junior high school, oh and Metallica, I don't really hang out with Asians.

My moms worried.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Originally Posted by eagle7

It was after talking to stacy1185 on this website that brought back those bad memories.Hands down she is the rudest asian woman that i have ever conversed with during the 6.3 yrs i have been online regularly.

hey dickhead, follow the golden rule: you treat people the way you would like to be treated. i don't think i'm being rude when someone messages me and calls me an "ignorant chinese girl" or a "size queen who only thinks with her genitals." first of all, i'm not chinese, bitch! i'm hmong, get it right. and second you don't fuckin know me!!!!!! i'm not gonna let some immature douche bag talk shit and bully me. if you message me to say something ignorant an negative, don't expect me to say something nice in return. i respect the people who respect me, and eagle7 is someone i have NO RESPECT for.