Dating question

D

deleted848353

Generally what would you say is too old for you dating wise with a woman like wise what is to young

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I generally stick to my own age range. but for me personally in a relationship too old would be like anything older than 30 and too young would be anything younger than 20 but there can always be exceptions.

like i had a teacher that was like the hottest in my hs who is only 8 years older than me and a few years later she( along with being a teacher) worked at the same gym as me as a fitness instructor and id love to date her and shes 33 now.

but i could just be saying that because shes incredibly HOT

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyone can go on a dinner date with someone else an 18 year old can accompany a 88 year old to dinner

However. If you are talking dating as in a pre; or during sexual relationship I would have to say any one under the age of a 25 is too young. Girl's any younger want fun and adventure with no idea about tomorrow. As far as too old I find mature women very attractive and I would have to say 55 is my cap at this time

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My relationships have been with women my age or younger, with the largest gap being 7 years younger (she was in her mid-20's).
With some casual hookups, the age gap was usually larger, but they were at least in their mid to late 20's, but in those situations that was what we were both looking for.

888abba

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends what I'm going for. If I date a woman older than me, say 35, I have a great time talking to her. I appreciate her views and sex is nice. I'm usually her boy toy. I enjoy just laying back, and having her play with me and do whatever she wants to me. A girl 24 / 25 , I don't go any younger than that. It's just hot sex, I call all the perverted shots in the relationship. At that age I hopefully some of my moves will be new to her.The act as simple as Finger Fucking, could make her my slave. That's happen to me in the past, believe it or not.

buster67

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Generally what would you say is too old for you dating wise with a woman like wise what is to young
I would think for my age, I'm 48 so 35 years old to 55 years old would be acceptable , but once again you don't think you want to go out with someone, sometimes. I've also been hit on lately by 20-year-olds which was really uncomfortable! Way too young. And while they are shiny and sparkly I would have nothing to talk with them about.

GE_1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At the moment i am dating a woman from Turkish origin. A year older than me she is. It is great to be with her, talking about and playing some music, about architecture, history... and we have not even had the intention to be sexual. And she looks gorgeous.

Reactions: drambone2001

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 38 in September. Dating a 22y old. Didn't really plan on going that young, but I don't meet a lot of girls in my area, and how could I say no. She's awesome. I hate the cliche but I find younger women generally more attractive physically. That's where it starts and then I start talking to see about the other desirable qualities. I have no limit per se but I would feel even more hesitant if the girl was less than 21. I probably would say no way. If the attraction is there, it really doesn't matter. I'm into attractive girls of all ages. I discriminate on other qualities usually.

Reactions: sangheili90

888abba

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 38 in September. Dating a 22y old. Didn't really plan on going that young, but I don't meet a lot of girls in my area, and how could I say no. She's awesome. I hate the cliche but I find younger women generally more attractive physically. That's where it starts and then I start talking to see about the other desirable qualities. I have no limit per se but I would feel even more hesitant if the girl was less than 21. I probably would say no way. If the attraction is there, it really doesn't matter. I'm into attractive girls of all ages. I discriminate on other qualities usually.

You put it in a nice way, but what your actually saying is, that your a pussyhound, like the rest of us.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You put it in a nice way, but what your actually saying is, that your a pussyhound, like the rest of us.
I try to have standards, but age really is not one, young or old, as long as they can legally drink.

Pussyhound? Maybe. The word has a sort of shameless and womanizing connotation, though. It is high on the priority list, but not enough to sacrifice all of my dignity. Just some of it.

888abba

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I try to have standards, but age really is not one, young or old, as long as they can legally drink.

Pussyhound? Maybe. The word has a sort of shameless and womanizing connotation, though. It is high on the priority list, but not enough to sacrifice all of my dignity. Just some of it.

If anything, your a class act.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Current gf is 8 years older than I but she gives most fellas 8-80 a boner (if they only new how old she is....)