Dating site pics

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Randll86, May 22, 2010.

1. Randll86

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just curious what you guys think on this, is it in poor taste for guys to post shirtless pics in there profile? I have worked hard the past few years on my body and want to show what i got. ( I think some new lpsg gallery pics are in order its been awhile:wink:) anyway as i was saying I want to post some skin, but don't want to come off as some shallow dickhead either.:confused: Help. :smile:

2. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmm as a female I think a guy in a nice shirt and a pair of jeans for his first pic would be the best. However that being said, pictures of you doing random things or with you outside, at the beach, a lake whatever with your shirt off would be nice. I wouldn't put that as my intro pic UNLESS you want every girl looking for sex hitting on you. Which you might be looking for that I don't know?!?!?! But your body is hot. I wouldn't blame you for wanting to show off. You would stay naked at my house :) Just messing with you, but I understand wanting to show off. :) I guess it depends on if you want the girl to want you first for your body, or first for what you write in your profile!

#2 HiddenLacey, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
  3. buzzrider7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd agree that in the right context, where it would be natural to have your shirt off (paying frisbee on the beach, jumping into a pool, etc.) would be ok among a larger collection of clothed pics in your profile, but I would not use it as your main pic. This especially goes if you're after a serious relationship, in which case you might leave it out all together and perhaps share it after you've broken the ice. If you're looking for more "casual" encounters rather than dating, then definitely get some shirtless pics on your profile.

Edit: I just had a glance at your profile here. Looks like you've done some awesome work on your chest and abs - congrats!! Finding the right moment to reveal your sexy torso, though, seems like a secondary concern to the other elephant in the room you'll need to address once you're naked. ;-)

#3 buzzrider7, May 22, 2010
    Last edited: May 22, 2010
  4. Randll86

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks guys, confirms my own thoughts on the pics thing...so who wants to go to the beach with me and take some pics? :smile:

5. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    ROFL... ME ME ME, and I think the guy above your post to. We can fight over the camera. :) Goodluck on your dating site!

#5 HiddenLacey, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
  6. GogMegog

GogMegog New Member

Albums:
    Show off. It will add good to your name.

7. curiousvirgin

curiousvirgin New Member

I agree with submissive girl. post a decent one as your main... if you're looking for a proper relationship.. ( some girls wouldn't really date someone who's got half naked pics all over their gallery.. seems a little vain and superficial to me).... If you're looking for fun though, shirtless wins hands down ... its like a girl posting a bikini pic on a dating website, although i can't say she would only get pm's from lechers as even great guys would be attracted to a bikini clad girl but it would take a lot of time sorting out the hotties from the baddies.

8. alx

alx
    Gold Member

For a main picture I would have a top on, Assuming theres a folder for additional photos then put a topless one in, make sure its not like in your face, like what Buzz said, in context.
    on the beach, park....

Draft saved Draft deleted