dating site which allows women to search on penis size

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Phil ..*to easy*..:).. the questions was not addressed to you. I specifically said "lets not get into the discussion on whether this is good or bad".

If I had posted this on yahoo I could expect this answer..but ..wtf are u guys/girls on this site in the first place ??? if people in the classified section want to hook up let them..should not be your worry for what...

Now show your intelligence by just getting back to the topic if you can..Phil and/or duanculo please start another topic , that members on such dating and the girls on there as well as me are stupid shallow idiots. Also I asked for a dating site that allows for guys to indicate this- just like I have seen height, income, eye colour , weight, race, hair colour etc . on other dating sites..But again start a topic that penis size on there would make guys that indicate that and girls that search by it stupid, shallow, 1 dimensional people by all means.

We all entitled to our opinion/ questions preferences without having to endure other members insults..

You asked the question to a forum - where people from all walks of like answer - again, throwing a hissy fit or trying to dictate the kind of response you get back is counter productive - if you don't want to hear other people's opinions -- why post?

Rob100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
serial kisser... u guys are pethatic the way you like to argue....somebody already complained about this ..read the thread again..there was no need for him to insult me and he made a whole lot of assumptions about me, while doing so, he has not clue who i am..
if somebody posts a question they like to get an answer not a moral lecture based on people jumping to conclusions. After all this board is about large penises and u and phil post her all the time..so don't call me shallow or whatever..makes u guys look like idiots quite frankly..not me..! but good luck..i have some actual dates to attend to with old gfs and more interesting hobbies than argue on this forum. so go ahead give me some more insults pick on some typos/ grammer mistakes , moral issues I seem to have or whatever.. I for sure will not read then but if it makes u feel better ..is all urs..

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
serial kisser... u guys are pethatic the way you like to argue....somebody already complained about this ..read the thread again..there was no need for him to insult me and he made a whole lot of assumptions about me, while doing so, he has not clue who i am..
if somebody posts a question they like to get an answer not a moral lecture based on people jumping to conclusions. After all this board is about large penises and u and phil post her all the time..so don't call me shallow or whatever..makes u guys look like idiots quite frankly..not me..! but good luck..i have some actual dates to attend to with old gfs and more interesting hobbies than argue on this forum. so go ahead give me some more insults pick on some typos/ grammer mistakes , moral issues I seem to have or whatever.. I for sure will not read then but if it makes u feel better ..is all urs..

This is the worlds smallest violin, and it's playing a song for you, rob100

Attachments

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks but they only have an option of five countries in the world and not one that i ever meet people from or travel to
..anyhow there are some sites which allow private photos to be displayed.. problem is if u show face in main profile and private parts in private photos people can recognise you..can get embarrasing etc.. and showing private parts on main photo is just disgusting.. poor woman that have to sift through all those cocks.. lol

but yeah with sunglasses on face on main photo..etc..can make it work in a way.

If you're looking for a hook-up site go to fubar.com You have to post a face pic but as for the dick pix they can go into private albums that you can pick who sees. I know of no other sites. You can always post your dick size in any place/site that lets you post about yourself.

Good luck. You're going to need it.

D_Dick_Jagger

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rob100, you cannot control the natural flow of conversation once a thread is started. The only time you can do anything about it is in the event of harassment, or deliberate thread-jacking, both of which are against the TOS. In that event, you need only yo hit the "report post" button, and send it to the moderating team.

As for us not making assumptions about, or passing judgement on you, I would like to remind you that your request applies to yourself as well. You seem to be under the misimpression that this is primarily a dating site. While it is true that there is a personals forum to be found here, and that some members have hooked up or even moved into permanent relationships with each other, those individuals do not represent the group as a whole.

If you read the descriptors of what each forum represents, you would have a better understanding of this. The "Sex with a Large Penis" forum, for example, is not only to share techniques, but also request help with, or make people aware of, injury or potential injury that sometimes can occur with larger members. You will find that a few members ame here specifically to get help with the troubles that arise from mismatched (sizewise) genitals. In there case the size of their or their partners gentitals was a bit of a curse, and they are seeking help on how to make things work.

Other people discovered this site by accident, in the course of looking for general sex or relationship advice.

And yes there are those who came here soley for the reason that they like to admire larger cocks or be admired in turn.

Believing that everyone is here to date is as ridiculous as assuming everyone here cams, blogs, or posts on the forums, is an erroneous belief. In fact I have noticed that most people here tend to post in particular forums, and not each and every one of them.

To answer your question, there are sure to be sites with the criteria you want, such as the ability to indicate penis size. Depending on what you are looking for, they may not be what you ultimately want. There have been a few listed, but apparently you are already familiar with them. Your options are to hope that someone here will recommend one you have not tried yet, or do a google search on dating sites that list penis size.

Rob100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi thanks will be taking a look at those sites.. hotornot comes to my mind but have to pay and even while it was free never met anybody from there that was serious about dating and lived close to my location.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
imagine all those poor disappointing cock size queens when they get into bed with the 8-9inch long cocked dude they met online only to realize its 6 at best when up close.

even with seeing pictures first.. pretty easy to deceive with angles.. hell even mild photoshopping.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
imagine all those poor disappointing cock size queens when they get into bed with the 8-9inch long cocked dude they met online only to realize its 6 at best when up close.

even with seeing pictures first.. pretty easy to deceive with angles.. hell even mild photoshopping.

Yeah, he's def not 9.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah there's sites like fuckbook.com, adultmatch.com, etc. where you could defs put that info...you can even post pics of your cock there too.

Though it depends if you are actually after a relationship or not...you won't find one from those sites. But if you want a girl who just wants you for your cock...then those places are prob right. I wouldn't date a guy just cos he has a big cock, he's gotta have substance and a good personality too.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hey. Phil A....
I asked a simple question about what dating sites if any exist..I dont need your moral lectures on dating and the world..simple!! I made it clear in the last post...and the first post.
Can you perhaps spell what this site is about or must I do it for you: Large Penis support Group !! and you are a Gold member ..lol!

I think I hate hypocrites more than idiots! who doesn't ?

Review my posting history, you will not find me hypocritical.

You will also find many others here who are more insightful in their posting than drooling doofi wanting to find the secret stash of size queens who will line up to worship their reproductive appendage.

yes, its a large penis support group, and, it seems, one of the areas in which men who think their dicks are big need the most support is in coming to grips with the fact that it just ain't that big a deal...
Even the women on this site who openly profess to be size queens, require far more of a person than a measurement.

Measuring up to their expectations of a real man is where you ought to focus your attention.