Dating sites

Devil88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whats the best website for meeting women? Im not that experienced with the internet and often see pop ups advertising these type sites. Im not sure which one would be best if I just wanted no strings sex. I had a friend who regulary met women from dating sites but im not in contact with him any more. Im in the UK.

Cheers.

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had never been on a dating site before and decided to try a free one, just to get an idea of how they worked. It ended up being a huge disappointment and my brother suggested that I might have better luck on one that required a membership as it may indicate more sincerity. I signed up on Match.com and was only on it about 3 month when I decided that it took a LOT more of my time than I really wanted to spend for not enough payout. I had a lot of interest but only went on a handful of "dates" as a result. I was going to pull my membership when I was contacted by a guy who seemed smart, funny, and relatively "normal." That was over a year and a half ago - we're now living together and he's the love of my life! What do you have to lose? Give it a shot.