dating websites?

D_Connor Condompopper

Experimental Member
Media
hi, i'm a single STRAIGHT male in LA, seeking sites where women appreciate men of size.

i've done the match.com thing and used screen names like MR BIG etc. but i always get kicked off for my suggestive nature. granted. i've found women on there to be open to men of size and fun about it. but i inevitably get kicked off.

i'm also looking for a site where women are open about bisexuality.

i've tried adult friend finder. it's a scam. a lot of fake profiles. there is a site called lifestyle lounge for swingers. but i got kicked off that too. still not sure why.

i've tried plenty of fish and OKcupid, but those girls mostly are looking for relationships and the size thing is a liability on there, they think you're looking for sex. can anyone help me?

ps. i've also tried Kasidie and 7or better. Kasidie hasn't really caught on yet. and 7orbetter was a bust too.

thank you!

Last edited:

shyyguy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like you said, most girls on dating websites aren't looking for random hookups. And yes adult friend finder and sites like that are scams.

So what you're looking for probably doesn't exist. Not that I know of atleast.

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like you said, most girls on dating websites aren't looking for random hookups. ...
So what you're looking for probably doesn't exist. Not that I know of atleast.

Yes it does! Me!

But I'm in Australia - sorry.