Dating with the looming stigma attached to hiv.

Would you date and person that has HIV?

• Total voters

twtrob88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I completely understand where you are coming from. As a HIV+ guy little over a year now my life has become lonely. Karma has bit me in the ass. Before I became HIV+ I had a horrible fear of the virus and refused to reply to undetectable guys who would reach out to me when I was Neg. How that I am HIV+, I'm alone and it sucks. The stigma is real and the fear greater. Some days are better than others but all in all for me, this is a death sentence.
I can definitely relate. It does get lonely but at the same time it is a chance to get to know and love yourself. It’s only part of you but doesn’t define you.

Deadlining

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
By the way, personally, I'm negative, but I'm sorry for those who are positive, and I don't condemn them, because each of us can make a mistake... Nevertheless, you don't have to stop living! I guess that it's kind of start of something important of your life! Anyway you can create a family with the same positive person like you, thank heaven there are a lot of dating sites and apps that help people to find their beloved ones. For instance, I was lucky to find my soul mate at this Recommended Site, and I would recommend you to use it too, because there is a great percentage of couple matches, I really want to help you...