Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dave? Dave was formerly on FOX's Reunion a while back (it killed me when they cancelled it.) and now he's on ABC's Brothers and Sisters as Justin Walker. He's a cutie. He did lose weight from Reunion to B&S though...

Reactions: Psilord905

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I watch the show (Brothers and Sisters)... Honestly, he does nothing for me. It's almost like I kept trying to find him attractive because he's supposed to be the cute eye candy on there (obviously), but he just doesn't appeal to me in the slightest. I even think the guy who plays his gay brother, Matthew Rhys, is cuter.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I watch the show (Brothers and Sisters)... Honestly, he does nothing for me. It's almost like I kept trying to find him attractive because he's supposed to be the cute eye candy on there (obviously), but he just doesn't appeal to me in the slightest. I even think the guy who plays his gay brother, Matthew Rhys, is cuter.

Now you're talking. Matthew Rhys is, like they say "hawt"! The gym 'nut' who had a fling with him is just as hot or hotter and the scene where they were making out in the parked convertible was, errrr, dick hardening!

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
LOL I'm glad you added the "for sex" 'cause otherwise we might've thought you wanted time alone with him to play a hand of rummy.

Now you're talking. Matthew Rhys is, like they say "hawt"! The gym 'nut' who had a fling with him is just as hot or hotter and the scene where they were making out in the parked convertible was, errrr, dick hardening!

Oh...MY god that man was GORGEOUS. That whole story was so fucking hot to me.

I *would* find Dave Annable very sexy if he didn't do so much bad acting every week and if I didn't hate his character on top of that. I watch in SPITE of Justin.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
OMG amen. Halfway through the second season and already he's fallen off the wagon more than Chris did in all six Sopranos seasons.