Dave & Lindsay from Wigan, England

Hi everyone, how are you all doing? We've been members for a few months on here but never actually introduced ourselves. We are Dave and Lindsay from Wigan near Manchester in England. We have been dating for nearly twelve months now, we've just got engaged and we have the most amazing sex life:tongue: We came across this site whilst browsing the web and thought it ideal to join considering our interests in the male member and its size.
I am bi-sexual with Lindsays full knowledge and we are a swinging couple with Lindsay especially interested in watching me with other guys before joining in. As we have discovered ourselves in the bedroom, and gained confidence we have started to explore more and more with our sexual limits and so far we havent found any. Although I'm not well hung myself(about 7.5 inches) we both have a huge fascination with massive male members, both for Lindsays pleasure and mine! We are looking to meet any well endowed guys around the United Kingdom, both straight and bi-sexual guys and even gay guys as long as you dont mind the missus watching.
We also enjoy reading the threads that are put on here as there is quite a lot of varying topics regarding very well endowed guys which have opened our eyes quite a bit. Needless to say we shall be remaining members on here for a very long time.
Outside of the bedroom, we love eating and drinking out, cinema, karaoke, meeting new people and making new friends.
Anyways, enough babbling, feel free to say hi, any guys interested in meeting up please drop us a line, and happy new year to everyone, regards and wishes, D & L :redface: X X X