Dave Navarro

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He used to date my cousin in high school...he wanted to marry her and she wasn't into it. Everytime I see her I give her hell for it. She travels the world though so its not often. Killer guitar player.

coolguy666

Expert Member
Media
bjvixen said:
pg-13 dave and X-rated dave

Are these pictures (and the one above from this one) really real?? I mean like REALLY real??? Like REALLY REALLY REAL??? Because if they are, how come I'd never seen them in any other website?? And, just if you didn't understand me before, are the pictures REALLY REAL?!?!?!:confused:

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
coolguy666 said:
Are these pictures (and the one above from this one) really real?? I mean like REALLY real??? Like REALLY REALLY REAL??? Because if they are, how come I'd never seen them in any other website?? And, just if you didn't understand me before, are the pictures REALLY REAL?!?!?!:confused:
yes he has a few forums and talks to his fans and gets on webcam and everything sum of the sites are 6767 and the panic asylum and uhmmm i cant remeber the other 1 but he is as crazy as his persona is! 1 of his fave thing to do is pull his nuts thru his zipper and flash his fans!lol i have a few pixs of that too but they are too big(no not his balls!) to post!:eek:

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
BlackCock85 said:
me three! me three!!!! :biggrin1:

It seems to be posting alot.. I read earlier that MySpace must be slow.. having never been there... I wouldn't know.. but if this is the calibre... I'm happy where I am

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been into Navarro for years and would do him in a minute. All he has to do is look at me with those black eyes. On the other hand, Skull Mason is gaining fast for my attention with those hot new photos.

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
Satsfakshun said:
I've been into Navarro for years and would do him in a minute. All he has to do is look at me with those black eyes. On the other hand, Skull Mason is gaining fast for my attention with those hot new photos.

which pics are those?please post!:)

devlon

Legendary Member
Media
ever since dave and his then wife carmen were on a talk show and she said that he loved it when she ... rimmed him ... i've just loved him .. he exudes such a raw sex appeal and really seems like a sweet guy beneath the rock and roll glam .. not to mention his body is ROCKIN ... and just thinkin about him grinding his ass against a tongue ... whewwww

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
i wanna see more pixs of him checkin out his ex in playboy(carmen electra) the masturbatin pixs of him make me think naughty thoughts

auser

Just Browsing
Media
I just don't get it. I dont see....anything...not even a little....that is "hot" about Dave Navarro. In fact...i think he is unattractive.

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
I just don't get it. I dont see....anything...not even a little....that is "hot" about Dave Navarro. In fact...i think he is unattractive.

the only thing thats not that sexy about this man is maybe that scruffy lil beard thing but besides that i wud knock boots with him alllllllll night long!:smile: