Dave: shy guy new to all this :)

davey2k4eva

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
22 year old lad from cleveland uk, don't realy know how to describe myself lol, very curious about why i like large cocks as i've got off many times from reading stories about them :redface:
Not sure if id consider myself bi :confused: as i LOVE women :smile: Looking to chat to and have bit of fun on here :biggrin1:

woodworshiper

Just Browsing
Media
Dave, Be whatever the hell you want to be. I'm gay....and I LOVE tits! I wonder if a majority of gay guys do too, but are in denial...How can they NOT? I go to topless bars with my stright buds all the time. Sometimes they joke about me really being stright and say I need to get out of the closet..Ha! But they let me be me and I respect them and don't challenge them or try to get in their pants, so it's cool...Also, there are a lot of stright guys who have no problems getting head from a cocksucker regardless of gender. They sit back and enjoy without fear that they will be turned into something they are not. So, big cock stories are hot...doesn't mean you need to worry....It's all good...be whatever, just be happy. Oh yea, and welcome.