Dave the suckboy

bryan257

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had been a hell’ve a long day and I was making my way to the time clock to punch out. As usual, there he was, Angelo, or “Ange” as he liked to be called, standing there next to the clock. Wow, he was one fucking hot dude. He was really popular among the guys and the women were always going ga-ga when he was around. I’ve had this really bad man-crush on him ever since my first day on the job. He is Italian, of course, and has dark hair. He always looks partially shaved with lots of flecks of dark bristles covering his face and square jaw. He looks to be somewhere around 6’3” and very muscular. It was obvious he worked out and in perfect male form, from his 19-20” inch biceps and powerful looking shoulders down to his V shaped upper body to his torso. Sometimes on hot summer days in the plant he takea off his shirt during lunch. He loves flauting his perfect chest, beautiful pecs and this big dark areolas—man nipples and big hairy pits. I tried not to stare but sometimes when he takes his shirt off, I fantasize about rolling my tongue all over his chest, starting with his man nips and pecs left and right following the outlines all around and then moving my way over into his pits, and then downward over his perfect abs and the defining lines and moving around to the belly button, that looked like a popped out button. He had the perfect amount of man-fur. Not too dense and not completely smooth either. I think he keeps it trimmed to show the definition of his chest and tight abs. He has a small waist, maybe 30-31” and an awesome round ass. Sometimes he wore carpenter jeans and other times cammie shorts. I’ve even checked his powerful legs and musclar calves.

I’ve wanted to talk to him many times but never had the guts. I’d probably say something really dumb, like.. nice weather we’re having, or maybe trip or stammer over my words. As I got to the time clock, he was standing there all by himself, texting or doing something on his phone.

The thought entered my mind, one of many, that always kicked my ass when I see him, but I thought, “jeeeezus, what big guns you have!!” Only thing was, this time…, I thought it out loud, without realizing I had said it under my breath and he heard me.

I watched his face light up and change from a smirk to a huge, beautiful smile and without even looking up from his cell, he finally laughed out loud. I felt so stupid for letting my thoughts be spoken out loud and then to be laughed at. Finally he looked up and said, “Yeah, I’m told that all the time.” The dude was stuck on himself, but…. I guess, didn’t he have a right to be? Even if it was a sin for any one person to be so fucking hot as he was.

[FONT=&quot]He reached out his hand toward me, saying, “Hi, my name is Ange. What’s yours?” I must’ve stood there dumbfound for what seemed to be 30 seconds with his hand extended and my jaw touching the floor and not realizing he was waiting for me to extend my hand too, for a shake. Finally, I said, “Yeah, umm, yeah, my name is (as I looked intently into those deep brown eyes, and down at his moist lips)… my name is Dave.”[/FONT]

bryan257

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’ve seen you around, he said, but hadn’t had the time to meet you. In other words, reading between the lines, I know he was really saying, “I’ve seen you staring at me a lot and fucking me with your eyes.” It’s true though, I had…, but, we had locked eyes many times and just went by each other without a word.

I said, “Yeah, I should’ve introduced myself, dude.” He nodded his head.

I wanted to keep conversation going, as it was getting a little quiet after that. I was getting a little anxious and my palms were sweating by this time. My eyes seemed to flit between looking him directly in those big, brown beautiful eyes of his, and then to his moist lips. He just looked back at me without any words waiting on me to say something. Most of the time he was so outgoing with the other guys, telling a joke or saying something about some girl’s big tits or whatever else. So the first thing that entered my mind was, and I spoke without thinking, “So.. umm, how did you get to be so fucking big and awesome looking?”

He smiled at me and began to laugh at me. He said, “dude, I like you.” In between laughing. He said, “wow, where do I begin?” He thought for a second and then said, “how about this, what if I invite you over to my place, I’ve got a lot of pics of me I could show you and tell you how I got started.

I said, “yeah, I’d like that man.” He said ok, what’s your cell and I’ll text you my address, you can come over around 7 tonite, if you want. I’m off to the gym for now, but you can stop by after I’m done. I said, “sure, I’d like that.” And again without thinking, I asked, “so you got photos of yourself? text me one.”

He smiled a crooked smile and said, “k, what kind do you want?”

I said, “Oh.. man, I didn’t mean, like naked or something (searching for words), oh.. like something general. I smiled.

He said, “Cool, I know just the one.” He reached his hand out to me again and shook with a strong grip.

I wasn’t much more than a mile on the road for the drive home when I got his text with photo…. “HOLY SHIT” the photo he attached, I almost went off the road. It was a full length body shot in black and white, he was barefoot and just wearing a pair of low rise jeans with a bare chest and his pants unzipped all the way and completely opened. He was camando with no underware and this big hairy bush of pubs showing. His right hand covering his cock, but there was full exposure of black pubs. “OMG, I thought.” That is sooo fucking hot!

His text read, “this is my address. just walk in. its unlocked. beers r in the fridge.”

I looked at the pic again and got instantly boned up. FUUCKKK.

Reactions: LuciferRexMundie

bryan257

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Time came and I decided to head out a little early. I found his place with no problem and opened the screen and the door and went inside. I heard the shower going as soon as I walked in. And then in the middle of the hall was one piece of stripped off shirt, gym shorts, then 2 socks and finally a jock. a few feet away was the bathroom and shower. He must’ve stripped as soon as he hit the door with a trail of gym clothes. It was like bread crumbs leading my eyes to the bathroom door. But then my eyes focused on his jock lying there on the floor. It was sorta ratty looking, and stains and all.

I thought fucccckkk, that jock was so tempting lying there. To think it housed his nuts and cock a minute ago. Wow, I had to pick it up and examine it. As I did, I felt it was soaked with sweat, his, YES HIS, hot sweat, and a pub or 2 was in there, I could see. I thought it must’ve been his favorite jock for as worn out as it was and all stained up. I thought, “shit, I’ll bet he jacks into that jock.” Before I knew it, I had my whole face in his sweaty jockstrap. The moisture covering my face, and I knew exactly what his fucking cock smelled like. His masculine scent. It was powerful. In a way it was gross, thinking what the fuck am I doing having another dude’s jock up in my face, smelling his dirty strapp, but then the strong smell, took over and I began to like what I was smelling. My mind raced to the pic that Ange sent me in his text, his aweome chest and open jeans and pubs. I inhaled and put it closer to my face. It was like I was breathing him in. Goddam, my cock was soo fucking hard. With my free left hand I began to rub my dick though my jeans, and press. I closed my eyes and kept breathing the smell of his cock odor.

Then all the sudden I noticed that I did not hear the sound of the shower anymore. I wasn’t sure how long I had been holding his dirty jock in my face.

As I opened my eyes, I noticed he was standing there. He was standing just a few feet away from me there in the hall, leaning sideways with part of his right shoulder propped against the edge of the door with his arms folded. He looked very serious, but I was guessing that he would not kick my ass, judging by the size of the BIG HARD, UNCUT DICK he was sporting.

I knew I had to think really quick how the hell was I going to explain to another dude why I had his dirty fucking jock up in my face. I had to think of something to say, how to explain it.

He broke the silence and thundered, “Get the fuck over here.” I wondered if I was wrong and he was going to kick my ass after all. I stood still in front of him. He stormed at me, “Give me back my fucking jock!” NOW.

I didn’t waste any time handing it back to him. I didn’t look toward him as he moved around, I was afraid. Then in a commanding tone he said, “GET THE FUCK ON YOUR KNEES”. He was less than six inches from me. I could feel his breath as he spoke. Then I felt his chest close into mine and a pair of powerful hands on my shoulder pushing at me.

[FONT=&quot]I said…. “Dude, I’m sorry. I’m straight.” [/FONT]

bryan257

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This time he forced me and made me kneel. I’ve never had anyone force me down on my knees. But then my knees seemed weak and powerless. I knew what was next. I couldn’t stop it, I didn’t have the will to make it stop. Whatever he was going to make me do, it was going to happen whether I wanted to, or not.

As my knees went down, my face went down his body. first passing his collar bones, then the center of his chest and I could feel the hair of chest brushing my lips and part of his pecs grazing my cheeks, and then my nose, mouth and lips following the lines of his abs, and ….. oh shit, his belly button, and when my knees hit the floor, his hands released my shoulders and grasped my skull tightly on either side of my head, both of his big hand and palms covering my ears and my head controlled in between his hands.
He pushed my face into his crotch. His jock was only partially covering him. It was lower and not all the way cradling his junk inside of his. My lips were pushing tightly against his strap and my nose and eyes pushed into his bushy cock hair.

I put my hands on his knees in an attempt to push away. I said, “Dude, I’m not gay, I’m straight! Please!”

He said, “the hell you’re not!” You’re a fucking little queer. Aren’t you?” as he said that he began pushing and holding my face into his rock hard cock.

I tried to push away again. He said, “Put your goddam hands down.” I continued to struggle a little less hard, but still tried to wrangle around some.

He reached down and pulled my right arm and grasped my wrist and then pulled my arm up my spine and up my back. The pain was intense. He asked me, “Are you going to stop, or am I going to have to break your arm?” He pulled tighter, the pain increased off the scale.

I said, “I give, ok, I give. Please stop.”

He let go as he guided me around with his left knee turning my back into the hallway wall. Then I felt my head hit the wall full force from his hips. My skull was between his powerful hands again and a rock hard cock pressed in my face. The sweatty moisture of the jock and its courseness rubbing my face. He moved his torso and hips left and turned my head. He ground his crotch in my face harder. His cock was soo hard. My hand came to rest on the sides of his thighs. My face was sooo hot with heat from the friction of the jock’s coarseness and huge big cock with a black bush in my nose. I was smelling his sweaty cock odor. My hands began to raise up his legs and came to rest on each cheek of his hairy ass. I could feel his ass contract every time he ground his crotch and cock in my face.

then he leaned back a little and said, “bite it.” I wasn’t sure how hard or what to do, so I just gave his nuts a small nibble. He pushed my head to the right and then pulled his cock out of the supporter. It was like his dick was finally free and out of its cage.

I had this big fucking dick within millimeters of my mouth. The foreskin was tight but the tip was above. My eyes were fixed on this huge dick in front of my face. I couldn’t focus on anything but the dick. He spoke and said, “You’re a little faggot, aren’t you?” I looked up, but didn’t answer. He spoke again, and said, “I asked you a question—I asked you if you were a little faggot?” I didn’t respond so he ground his cock in my face again. He took a hold of my hair and rubbed his cock all over my face. Then he took his dick in his right hand and used his dick to slap my face. He took the tip of his cock and circled the outside edges above and to the right and below my lips.

[FONT=&quot]He said, “If you want to suck this, you better answer, do you understand me?” I spoke softly and said, “yes, I’m a little faggot.” The tip of the massive cock edged closer to my lips. He said, “say it again, say that you’re a little faggot cocksucker, and you can suck on it.” [/FONT]

bryan257

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I spoke a little louder and said, “Yeah, I’m a faggot cocksucker.” With that took his forefinger and stuck it inside my mouth and probed my mouth and tongue. With his free hand he pushed my forehead upward so my head was angled backward with the crown of my head against the wall and my neck away. He used his finger to fuck my mouth. I looked up at him. He removed his hand from my head and with his other hand pulled his foreskin back. He removed his finger out of my mouth and traced the underside of his cockhead with his finger, and then put his finger in my mouth again. It was a strange taste. He did it again until whatever smeg he had, was in my mouth and on my tongue. He was oozing precum. He took his finger and rubbed precum on my lips. I could taste sweet thickness. With my hands I squeezed his ass tight. With his right hand he started to jerk his cock. His cock fell against my lips. I began to open my mouth to take it. He spoke firmly and said, “Did I fucking tell you to suck my cock? Did I? You will do what I tell you to do, when I tell you to do it. understand?”

I nodded yes, in submission.

He pushed my face to the left of his cock and nose and mouth in his bush and continued to jerk. I could hear him moan saying, OOOOOOOOHHH fuck. yeah! He took ahold of my hair and pulled my head backwards. Then he rubbed his cockhead over my lips. He was teasing me. I didn’t know how much I could stand. My underware was soo wet and I was harder than I’d ever been. I wanted to take that cock in my mouth and he knew it. He was torturing me. Then he told me to open my mouth wide.

I did what he said and opened. He only put his head in my mouth. Then he started to beat his cock again while he bobbed his head in and out of my mouth.

Oooohh fuck, I heard him say. FUUUUUCK…. yeah…. ooooh.

It tasted salty. He pulled out and leaned backward from me. He told me to lick the head, just the head. I looked up at him and held his eyes while I licked around it, under it, sucked the slit, kissed it and licked the underside.

Oooh yeah, yeah.. fuckin lick it, cocksucker. Lick it. He backed away and I began to lick the underside and trace it beginning from his nut sack up the shaft. I heard him spit in his hand, and then he grasped his cock lubbing it. He pulled my face in again, then he turned my head sideways as his cock and nuts went all over my face and lips.

He looked down at me and said, “Open wide.” I did so, expecting his cockhead to jet in and out again. I didn’t think he was going to shove the whole goddam thing in my mouth, but he did. I gagged and thought I was going to puke. I tried to withdraw and back off his cock. But he held my head tight. He pushed in again and I gagged again.

He said, “SUCK MY COCK, FAGGOT!” suck, ohhh yeah… suck my cock. mmmmmmmmm ohhh fuck yeah!

He pulled my hair, pulling my head off of his cock. He was powerful and in complete control of me. I submitted to whatever he told me to do.
He starting jerking fast, and moaning, I thought he was going to cum. I held my tongue as far as I could out of my mouth. Then he grabbed my head and forced it in my mouth and down as far as it would go in my throat. I opened wide, but still gagged. He pushed and I tried to back off. He held tight.

OHHHhHh fuck yeah! His hips girated as he forced it down and his ass contracted. He told me to suck. So I started sucking. I opened as wide as I could and then would dive down on his shaft like I was trying to impale my throat. I did a lot of gagging and I think he liked that. He would push me head again as I hit as low as I could.

Then he took my skull and pushed it tightly against the wall and began to fuck my mouth. I don’t know how many times I gagged and thought I was going to lose it, but it was faster and harder. His dick was too big for me to go all the way down. I just put my hands on his ass and tried to open as wide as I could.

[FONT=&quot]He started and went faster and faster. and I head him moan, OH shit, OHHH shit, OOOOOHHH shit, I’m gunnaaaa cummmmmmmm. Shit! OOOOOOhhh shit, I’m gunnaaaa cuuum. FUCK[/FONT]

Reactions: mgkelley

bryan257

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
then all of the sudden, my mouth was flooded with cum. I couldn’t breath. More and more cum was being pumped in my mouth, down my throat, mouth, and druling over my lips and chin.

OOOOOhhhh fuck and then I did it. With the excitement I began to cream my jeans. Oooohhh damn….. oohh shit, yeah, and with every load of cum that got pumped in my mouth I could feel my dick shooting off. MMmmmm, mmmm, oooooooooooohhh, mmmmm it was soo powerful.

then the motion stopped and I had this big fat cock still in my mouth. The motion slowed way down. some of the cum leaked out of my mouth, he pulled out and then I felt a drip from his cock on my lip and chin.

He looked down at me. I looked up at him. With his index finger he pushed the cum off of my chin and into my mouth. I closed my mouth. He did it again, and then I sucked on his finger. He opened my mouth. I think he wanted to see his load in my mouth. Then he took his cock in his hand and told me to lick the cum off.

I did as instructed and swallowed.

It lasted for another minute of two more, then he reached down to the floor picked up his jock and told me take it. It was mine.

It is one of my prize possessions. Since then, I have been Ange’s suck boy. He texts me when he wants his cock sucked and I go over to his place and do anything he tells me to do. I got a text the other day said he was giving a party and told me he wanted me there “to take care of his guests”. I’m not sure what’s in store for me, but I guess that will be another story.

bryan257

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
please leave me your feedback or encouragement if you liked the story. it's been a while since I've written anything and I'd like to know if you like what I write. Was your dick limp or fully erect as you read? Thanks.

Reactions: bigcalijock

bryan257

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WOW, great story and very well written!!!
Would you want to try to take that huge cock inside you??

I'm not sure? But I might like to be the pitcher. I would love to fuck the hell out of a dude who has a cock that is 8, 9" or more long and girthy. I could really get off on that. I think there's probably a lot of dudes with XL, XXL or XXXL cocks that like bottoming. I am somewhat like Ange from the story with some Dave rolled in to the mix, both controlling and passive too. Maybe I ought to write another part to the story where Dave fucks Ange, and Ange likes it. I wrote this story from Dave's perspective, but it could've had a slightly different twist or angle had Ange been the main character and you could know what was going on in his head instead of Dave's. I wrote another story on LPSG like a year or two ago, a str8 story m/f that I didn't finish, was pretty cool I thought, but what I did with it, for the different chapters I switched perspective of the characters and I thought that made it seem more interesting. The reader became the other character for another chapter. Oh well, I may need to go back to that other story and finish it. I have another one on here too, also str8, a gang bang type. That one is complete. I haven't written in a while, but this story with Dave I began around 2 am and finished at 5 am. I knew exactly where I was going with it and the transitions. Just takes a little bit for me to write really descriptive details that paint pictures in a reader's head. It like borrowing the reader's mind to use it like a canvas in a painting to paint out the details of the story for your imagination to see. Anyways glad u liked it.

eveready69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I like being forced to suck cock...nice story....now tur the tables on the stud and prove who the real Italian fag is...lol

ancyra

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wooowwww.. Really very hot.. liked it too much... ;-)
please keep on goin...

By the way, what are the names of ur other two stories??
wanna read them too.. :))