Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Snapped this pic at a juice bar in downtown L.A. a couple weeks ago. I post phone zombies on my Instagram acct. I didn't know who he was until a couple people commented "That's Davey Wavey!" Really cute in person. Stayed glued to his phone.

Attachments

jake1989x

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How can anyone find this guy attractive?

The voice though.

This this kind of guy who tells you on Grindr he tops, then you turn up to meet, hear his effeminate voice, and it Immidiatly hits you, false advertising prick!

Plus he strikes me as perv.

D

deleted1053295

How can anyone find this guy attractive?

The voice though.

This this kind of guy who tells you on Grindr he tops, then you turn up to meet, hear his effeminate voice, and it Immidiatly hits you, false advertising prick!

Plus he strikes me as perv.
Stop femme shaming you dunce. How the F is he false advertising? Working out and having a body is not advertising something that'll soothe your masc4masc internalized homophobia heteronormative complexes.

Manly men (aka the straight guys we can't fk) are hot but I'm gonna need the gay community to stop telling gays that they're too gay.

jake1989x

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stop femme shaming you dunce. How the F is he false advertising? Working out and having a body is not advertising something that'll soothe your masc4masc internalized homophobia heteronormative complexes.

Manly men (aka the straight guys we can't fk) are hot but I'm gonna need the gay community to stop telling gays that they're too gay.

I'm not "femme shaming". There's this crazy thing called preferences. We are all entitled to them. This is mine, your entitled to your own. I have no problem with you disagreeing, so why did my comment strike such a nerve with you?

"Your masc4masc internalised homophobia heteronormative complexes".
That was Laughable.
Anonymous person on the internt, who I imagine has no formal experience and/or education in psychoanalysis, deems it appropriate, based on a mere one aforementioned preference, to inform me I'm now an unwilling victim of heteronormativity, and suffering from internalised homophobia.

Non of which are actually true and you don't have enough information on myself, mentality, etc, to make such a grand sweeping analysis.

Heteronormative would usually mean the same binary as a heterosexual couple, which wouldn't equate to anything relatable to masc4masc - for a male/female relationship wouldn't typically have two masculine roles fitted by each participant in a relationship. It's the polar opposite of heteronormative or patriarchal view of the average/widely accepted hetero repaltionship.

You seem to have clusterfucked a bunch of words together, compiling all this things, that hurt YOUR feelings.

You seem a lot more bothered by this than myself, and as your post got some nice virtue signalling likes, I guess it struck a chord with others too. I could argue this is their own insecurities coming in to play, but I'm not going to psychoanalyse people I don't know enough about. Perhaps deploy the same tactic, and accept somebody has a different view or preference to the one in your little metropolitan bubble.

Don't find that black guy attractive?
Tough your a racist if you don't fuck him! Get to it!

A transman and you don't want to fuck him?
Transphobic! Internalised misogyny! You LGBT hating self loathing homosexual! You must be a republican! Or a trump supporter! Or worse Hitler! Your're a nazi! Shame!

I swear some of you bellends have autism.

jake1989x

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone lets get back on topic.

Heres a lovely video where king Daley invites a couple to his house to make an entirely pointless video in the name of "body confidence" which anyone with an ounce of common sense was essentially a ploy for Davey to seem some younger guys dicks.

Because, Y'know click bait and all that.

nickinoo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not "femme shaming". There's this crazy thing called preferences. We are all entitled to them. This is mine, your entitled to your own. I have no problem with you disagreeing, so why did my comment strike such a nerve with you?

"Your masc4masc internalised homophobia heteronormative complexes".
That was Laughable.
Anonymous person on the internt, who I imagine has no formal experience and/or education in psychoanalysis, deems it appropriate, based on a mere one aforementioned preference, to inform me I'm now an unwilling victim of heteronormativity, and suffering from internalised homophobia.

Non of which are actually true and you don't have enough information on myself, mentality, etc, to make such a grand sweeping analysis.

Heteronormative would usually mean the same binary as a heterosexual couple, which wouldn't equate to anything relatable to masc4masc - for a male/female relationship wouldn't typically have two masculine roles fitted by each participant in a relationship. It's the polar opposite of heteronormative or patriarchal view of the average/widely accepted hetero repaltionship.

You seem to have clusterfucked a bunch of words together, compiling all this things, that hurt YOUR feelings.

You seem a lot more bothered by this than myself, and as your post got some nice virtue signalling likes, I guess it struck a chord with others too. I could argue this is their own insecurities coming in to play, but I'm not going to psychoanalyse people I don't know enough about. Perhaps deploy the same tactic, and accept somebody has a different view or preference to the one in your little metropolitan bubble.

Don't find that black guy attractive?
Tough your a racist if you don't fuck him! Get to it!

A transman and you don't want to fuck him?
Transphobic! Internalised misogyny! You LGBT hating self loathing homosexual! You must be a republican! Or a trump supporter! Or worse Hitler! Your're a nazi! Shame!

I swear some of you bellends have autism.

That's a long winding response to defend a mildly offensive comment. I think the 'autistic bellends' bit is unnecessary.

You can be attracted to whoever you like, in fact it's something you can't even control. You can find this guy unattractive too. I do, I think he's vile. But labeling him as 'bottom' pretending to be a 'top' because he's a built guy with a feminine voice is pretty offensive. It's just a tired, cynical joke we've all heard before.