DaveyR Happy anniversary!!!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have another anniversary coming up next week. It will be 20 years since PaulF and I met. The following week will be 20 years since we started living together. Yes - we did move in together after knowing each other just a week. :wink:

WOW!

Congrats again! Continued long and happy partnership! That is amazing that you two were able to create a stable long lasting life together after one week! I guess you both were mature enough to know what you were looking for and found it early.! LUCKY THING, YOU! :biggrin1:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WOW!

Congrats again! Continued long and happy partnership! That is amazing that you two were able to create a stable long lasting life together after one week! I guess you both were mature enough to know what you were looking for and found it early.! LUCKY THING, YOU! :biggrin1:

Yeah we'd both been around a bit before that :biggrin1: . Thanks for your kind wishes.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have another anniversary coming up next week. It will be 20 years since PaulF and I met. The following week will be 20 years since we started living together. Yes - we did move in together after knowing each other just a week. :wink:

Here's to two beautiful people!

We love you, Davey, happy anniversaries!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Aw so awesome!! Congrats on adding to the site to much in a year! I hope you will be around for far more than just one.
Thanks for being here, and being so awesome!

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aw so awesome!! Congrats on adding to the site to much in a year! I hope you will be around for far more than just one.
Thanks for being here, and being so awesome!

I've a long way to go to make your league though TK. :biggrin1: You've broken a few posting records in your relatively short time here.

PaulF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yes Dave happy anniversary:smile: from your partner paul which it is nearly our anniversary of 20 years on tuesday, have fun and keep up the good work.:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :wink:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes Dave happy anniversary:smile: from your partner paul which it is nearly our anniversary of 20 years on tuesday, have fun and keep up the good work.:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :wink:

Congrats, Paul F!

We love DaveyR and hope to hear from you, too! Glad you decided to join the insanity!

PaulF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks naughty,well you know what thay say, if you can not beat them join them!!!!!:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Happy anniversary, Dave! Here's hoping that the last year was only the first of many for you here at LPSG!:smile:

And what's this? Your partner has decided to join in on the fun/madness of this place, and it's your guys' 20th anniversary soon? Oh, it's just too much goodness!:biggrin: Cheers all around, and welcome, Paul!:smile:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
2000 posts!!!:smile: :smile: :smile:
Well done DaveyR!!!!!!
Let the party continue!!!!!!:notworthy: :fing02: :fest06: :banana: :headbang: :afro: :fest30: :fest30: :friday: :present: :240: :arms: :beerchug2: :grouphug: :jumping38: :laola: :beerchug: :crazy: :boobies:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Happy anniversary, Dave! Here's hoping that the last year was only the first of many for you here at LPSG!:smile:

And what's this? Your partner has decided to join in on the fun/madness of this place, and it's your guys' 20th anniversary soon? Oh, it's just too much goodness!:biggrin: Cheers all around, and welcome, Paul!:smile:

Thanks for your kind words Agnslz - I appreciate them :smile:

2000 posts!!!:smile: :smile: :smile:
Well done DaveyR!!!!!!
Let the party continue!!!!!!:notworthy: :fing02: :fest06: :banana: :headbang: :afro: :fest30: :fest30: :friday: :present: :240: :arms: :beerchug2: :grouphug: :jumping38: :laola: :beerchug: :crazy: :boobies:

And you my good friend are guest of honour. Now what you having to drink?:beerchug2:

basketbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Congratulations DaveyR on hitting 2000 posts!
And happy anniversary to you... both here and especially at home with PaulF!
You have much to celebrate!! :smile: