David Araquette VPL set of SCRE4M

scrappydoo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey everyone. i did a forum search but didnt return any results. But here is a fresh shot of David Araquette hot on the set of SCRE4M i edited out Adam Brody who was with him in the pic but there was nothing special about him. here David is showing a nice VPL! Enoy david Araquette VPL.jpg

scrappydoo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well considering hes not Hard i would say thats a pretty impressive VPL. If big dicks run in his family which they probably do, his Brother Alex, now known as Alexis Araquette had a Giant penis, so David is probably pretty hung himself.

xxuxu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember he was on Howard Stern - must have been 10+ years ago - and Howard asked him if it's true his penis is eight inches and he said yes.

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well considering hes not Hard i would say thats a pretty impressive VPL. If big dicks run in his family which they probably do, his Brother Alex, now known as Alexis Araquette had a Giant penis, so David is probably pretty hung himself.

u beat me to it. alex had the right shape and curve and flopping and the perfect head. what a waste.