David Archuleta -- really swish

frazzle1980

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well if he isnt gay, my boyfriend said he could turn him, but i have decided not to let him. Whatever the case, I agree, he is cute!

sizablenyc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All I know is every time Seacrest was anywhere near David A, he could NOT keep his hands off him! They should do an edit video of Ryan with his arms around david pulling him closer and pawing him over and over- would be hilarious. He never did that to ANY of the other contestants. It got to be a drinking gamne for us once he introduced David A- see how many times he touched or hugged the lad.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you guys are all idiots

ban this guy he called us idiots. lol . kidding

I guess someone saying "turning him gay" isn't talking about him in a sexual content.

Since this post started I went to youtube and watch all interviews with this person mentioned and I see nothing swishy about him. I see a well mannered individual who finally can say a sentance without tripping over his tongue or saying oh gosh! Wouldn't swishy describe the way someone walks, and he of course is sitting down during all the interviews I saw. A bit of hands gestures but thats about it that I see. Sorry. There are plenty of swish people that deserve the term. Frankly I don't see it. Now Noriaga, theres swish ish!

Last edited:

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Something tells me he's not destined for a career in ultimate fighting or wrestling. David Archuletta is so short (about 5' 3") that he makes little Ryan Seacrest look like the Los Angeles Laker's Pau Gasol. I would say he's effeminate but that would insult the Richard Simmons of the world. David is the designated, deliberately cast gay guy that always pops up on every American Idol starting with Clay Aiken (before he reemerged as Fat Albert.)

If David is straight, one can only hope he experiences a growth spurt above and below the waist, because taking a glance at his MySpace page shows some absolute teenage hotties that want a turn sitting on his Vienna sausage.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Remember the video clip that they showed of him when he was 11, singing "And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going" in that hotel lobby? Mind you, that was six years ago, well before Dreamgirls had been made into a movie... and what straight preadolescent goes around belting Broadway showtunes?

I know what you mean.
Here Archie's singing that song on Jenny Jones.
I don't know how old he is there ... I'm guessing 12 or 13.
Kid's really got the pipes, fo' sho'.