david archuleta

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, he isn't, and probably already wealthier then anyone in this site. Dweeb or not. I think he is adorable and don't care whats under that shirt. To many times seeing someone with there clothes off ruins it for me. I know I didn't care to see David Cooks belly, yuck!!! Andy Dick is a Dweeb and I think he is hilarious.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well it was a genuine question coz I very vaguely remember reading something which said he had learning difficulties.. Maybe Im confused about that. But he still seems 2 paces behind IMO. Doesnt interest me as an entertainer at all. Too bland & flimsy.

Last edited:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no one said that, you came up with that. If you watched the show you know this guy is a good down to earth young man and wouldn't hurt a fly, he could very well be better than a bunch of people surfing a website about Large Penis's.

Last edited:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
^I find it hard to "know" people that I only see on TV and have never communicated with. Only obsessed fans think they can "know" someone from watching them for a season on a "reality" show competition. He could be a homophobic jerk for all you know, especially considering his mormon background, but you like him so you're going to defend him and insist that he's more saintly than mother Theresa.

You fans, no, STANS, are a riot.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sticks and stones.......all I can say Xcuse is that I've grown up being around a lot of vocalist in church and school and I was moved by this kids voice. That is all I can say.

Last edited:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He wasn't being a "fan" he was being a "stan."

SMH...somebody reads Bossip, LOL!!!

Now, on to Archuleta. I like his look, but he's like one of those guys that won't understand the "birds and the bees" conversation until he's, like, 28...and then he turns into the biggest child star/ douchebag ever.

Word on the street is, though, that he's dating Chris Brown on the DL. I didn't make that up, but the blind item source may have.

babylove1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's 18 people, just because of his humble and giggly demeanor doesn't mean he doesn't know about sex. Geez.

On a personal note, I love him to pieces.

Last edited:

Meh I guess he kinda cute, but he's just a sheltered little Mormon boy. I bet hes gay and doesn't even know it yet. Gay doesn't exist to them. Its a fixable same sex attraction to them.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
sticks and stones.......all I can say Xcuse is that I've grown up being around a lot of vocalist in church and school and I was moved by this kids voice. That is all I can say.

That's all good and fine, but it's damn-near psychotic to talk like you're best friends and have known him all your life. I guess that since he's cute and has a nice voice it's okay that he belongs to a faith that's terribly active in oppressing and slandering homosexuals.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
That's all good and fine, but it's damn-near psychotic to talk like you're best friends and have known him all your life. I guess that since he's cute and has a nice voice it's okay that he belongs to a faith that's terribly active in oppressing and slandering homosexuals.

True, although a lot of people see him as not of age to really move away from it. If he ever said anything derogatory, he'd be dead to the majority of people and wouldn't be spoken about. I don't think he has any opinion, and he probably doesn't know jack about sexuality period. He's cute. His father is a total douche!